Wrestling Thread Dec 19-25 | 12/25 Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to the Entire NTWT

Then what does the damn girl mean??????????? lol

I see it as Chris as well now (So i admit i am wrong) but what does this crazy girl have to do with it????

at this point I don't even think the WWE is sure about the videos; I would think their plan is Jericho and if they can't come to an agreement then their back up plan is the Undertaker

It's his notebook.

Spoiler [+]
masters2.jpg

My take on the Jan 2 promo

Seems like the target will be Punk.
they have a globe on the table to represent Punk saying the best in the world.
The notebook had an X on the cover, maybe it represents Punk taking notes from the person coming back.
The kid in the corner represents putting Punk on time out/making an example out of him.
And the last line the girl says, "Do you understand". Jericho used to say "Do you understand what i'm saying to you right now?"

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the girl says "I cannot help you anymore"...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]last time Jericho came back, and throughout his last run, he was trying to be the Savior.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You guys, i swear. It shed a lot of light.[/color]

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Peep Game

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
im that one[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 12/19/118:54 PM
[/td][td]
come on man... he has cats, plays with dolls, gets NO bunz, and put a fake title on his ceiling... are you really surprise?
[/td][/tr][/table]

Damn, 4w's taking L's on L's on L's 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Jokes about cats!  You guys are hilarious!
And plays with dolls?  Not sure about that one, champ.

Funny thing is, I did see brasilianmami in the store when I was buying the new Galaxy Nexus.  I didn't want to blow up his spot since he was looking for that prepaid government assistance phone, but he brought it on himself.

I present to you, the real brasilianmami.......

I didn't see one joke in what i said...

Fact... you put a toy belt on your ceiling. As "successful" as you are couldn't even have enough pride to do that with a real belt. Or even Your belt... Pitiful.
Fact... you get NO bunz.
Fact... your closest friends are Cats.
Fact... you have some weird fetish about Cena and mention him more than anyone in NTWEF.
Fact... you continuiously avoid confrontation and are a paper champion. Knowing you have the edge against an inferior opponent in Club 720 sure isn't being a fighting champion.

must suck to look yourself in the mirror.

ok, i know you are trying to "grab the brass ring" and everything, but my name has been in your paragraphs wayyy too often.

206611_10100730089581514_9303875_80286630_731192_n.jpg

Look at where my name is.

Look at where yours is.

NTDown Team:

Veintisiete (captain)
Yardfather
Im That One
Peep Game
BKMac

Again, look at where my name is.

look at where yours is.

That really should tell you everything.

I will always be above you simply because im better at this than you are. You're a B-grade, less witty, less handsome version of myself.

We ALL know that 4W as champion is nothing more than an "atta boy!" run for keeping this thread alive.

I've been the real deal since April, and you're just a version with added water.

You definitely have potential but you're waking a sleeping giant here.

Seriously, dont make me have to go buy a shovel.

Originally Posted by bkmac

It's his notebook.

Spoiler [+]
masters2.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]god you suck so much.[/color]

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

good eye 4W and sadly, it looks like the first letter is C
Jericho returning > any McMahon family feud w/ Shane and Steph. Shane isn't even involved with the WWE anymore...he's not gonna show up on TV.

If Jericho is coming back, he's selling it real well on twitter. Dude has been *@@$#%@! on WWE for the past couple weeks now every time someone brings it up...

I mean, even looking again at the vid. The X written with Black Sharpie, punk writing the X on his wrist tape with a sharpie. Punk saying he wants change, jericho claimed to be the savior. now he comes back to be the anti-hero.

It does fall into place to think that way. I just think Jericho is not coming back. Just like how until D Howard puts on a Nets uniform will I ever believe the rumors being said. lol.

I think they might be done with Del Rio; character got old quick so unless they have a new gimmick...

Some things sucked on tonight's show but for the most part, this was the most enjoyable Raw for me in a long, long time. For once, the product felt FRESH and NEW.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE let tonight's show get a good rating so Vince doesn't fly off the handle and put the belts back on Cena and Orton next week.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

good eye 4W and sadly, it looks like the first letter is C
Jericho returning > any McMahon family feud w/ Shane and Steph. Shane isn't even involved with the WWE anymore...he's not gonna show up on TV.

If Jericho is coming back, he's selling it real well on twitter. Dude has been *@@$#%@! on WWE for the past couple weeks now every time someone brings it up...

could be part of the storyline. he bashes the wwe so he has to come save it

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

The beginning of the end for ADR

Yup.  Definitely seems the reports of Vince losing faith in Del Rio are true.
Once he stops coming out in the cars, you know it's over for him.

new feuds/matches leading to NTRumble up in a few

target day for NTRumble is the weekend before the royal rumble

Back
Top Bottom