Wrestling Thread Dec 19-25 | 12/25 Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to the Entire NTWT

Originally Posted by The Minister

so does big show turn heel tonight by attacking bryan?

eek.gif

Prophetful.

I like how all three guys game to the ring without smiles on their faces ready to fight after losing last night. 
Take notes, John. 

i thought the 5th vignette was suppose to shed some light on who it was.
i'm even more lost than i was after the first 4 vids.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]kanes ring attire is horrible. i really hope a make a wish kid made it for him.[/color]
Harlem-Heat.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm ok with that.... doo rags and all. A bit of bam bam in those.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]went from this...[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]

to this...

this...

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]All which have been good... red and black being my favorite color combination...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]then this trash...[/color]

008.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]go with the fire or the stitching. it together looks stupid as well as that random Iron Man mask. just doesn't make any sense and looks awful.[/color]

Originally Posted by Peep Game

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]kanes ring attire is horrible. i really hope a make a wish kid made it for him.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm ok with that.... doo rags and all. A bit of bam bam in those.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]went from this...[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]

to this...

this...
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]All which have been good... red and black being my favorite color combination...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]then this trash...[/color]

008.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]go with the fire or the stitching. it together looks stupid as well as that random Iron Man mask. just doesn't make any sense and looks awful.[/color]
Wow, I haven't seen Kane's old attire in a long time, man...you made me realize how awful his new one really is
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

these promos for Jan 2nd are sick, confusing but awesome.

I tried to find a way to connect prophetless with Jericho in a biblical sense, but I couldn't.

wow, with all the talk with 4w/ghims ect. talking about cole burying the faces... i swear i just now got a sense of it with the "3 stooges" line.
i really felt for ONE second like "wow those three do kind of look goofy in the ring
ohwell.gif
"
i dont see how a reg. fan can watch this and not have doubt in the the three champions' legitimacy, with cole's constant bashing to their characters.

utterly ridiculous.

The fact that these 3 faces are in the ring getting major pop gives me hope the WWE is finally realizing people get tired of the same old *+%#

Originally Posted by Essential1

Someone please get Daniel Bryan a new theme song

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You do NOT change the greatness of that song! It DOESN'T sound like every other song: Miz, Alex Riley, Ted Dibiase, Ziggler, Orton, Barrett, Rhodes.... Need i say More. It reminds me of Bret Hart's old music, a bit.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Big Show crying.... what in the hell... biggest man in the biz lookin like a baby back bitc-[/color]

Back
Top Bottom