Wrestling Thread Dec 19-25 | 12/25 Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to the Entire NTWT

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

I'm quoting myself since I'm getting ignored worse than bkmac.
michael-jordan-lol.gif

WESLEY-LAUGHING-GIF.gif
Chris-Jericho-Looks-Very-Angry-Pictures-500x312.jpg

Uso's looked impressive..I've never seen them before..Makes me wish they'd make a real effort to bring back tag wrestling..

Originally Posted by StillIn729

WWE needs to do more of this and make tag teams more relevant; not just two mid carders brought together for no reason

LOD
Rockers
Demolition
Hart Foundation

make the tag team division a way to brand future stars again

rockers were never really relevant. 6 years in wwe and no tag titles

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]coulda swore i read somewhere they were trying to protect Beth Phoenix...... a champion just lost in about 12 seconds.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]yea... that's protecting her.[/color]

Kobe Rhodes' belt is beautiful..Cant wait til thats on wweshop.com..

GHIMS, I thought we were getting NTWT feud updates tonight?

Horrible COO is horrible.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I wonder if Rosa Mendes grinds like that for Michael Hayes when she sucks him off to keep her job.

Well based on that rumor awhile back, it definitely is her who is doing that 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]coulda swore i read somewhere they were trying to protect Beth Phoenix...... a champion just lost in about 12 seconds.[/color]

It's an ^@&backwards way of doing it. Since her and Nattie are the only ones who can actually wrestle without looking completely telegraphed,
they protect them by limiting their tv time, so they won't be exposed.....................
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by im that one

Vince hates the Divas division but feels it has to be part of TV.  That's why there has been no effort put into it for a long, long time.  I wouldn't expect anything significant or meaningful surrounding the Divas.
Not a fan of the Alabama Slam as a finisher for Rhodes.

roll.gif
at touting being more socially active than Family Guy and Simpsons last night which were both repeats

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by StillIn729

WWE needs to do more of this and make tag teams more relevant; not just two mid carders brought together for no reason

LOD
Rockers
Demolition
Hart Foundation

make the tag team division a way to brand future stars again

rockers were never really relevant. 6 years in wwe and no tag titles
they were still arguably the most popular tag team for a period of time; and they did win the title the WWF screwed them

Back
Top Bottom