Wrestling Thread Apr 15-21 | 4/16 Forget that Awful Raw... WRESTLEMANIA PPV PRED CONTEST RESULTS!

So whats the story on CM punk? Sorry if I skipped a few pages and missed the details. Is he gone for a while?

yea he's taking time to rehab. Hurt his knee on the jump from the top rope onto the table at WM. He's been limping bad and says the pain is big time.

Word is he's out until SummerSlam

I feel the same as you guys do about Del Rio. He is so corny right now. Was sooooo much better as the rich jerk.

I feel the same as you guys do about Del Rio. He is so corny right now. Was sooooo much better as the rich jerk.

I actually hated the rich jerk gimmick..That whole "brand new car" thing was so stupid..Did WWE really think people believed dude owned all those vehicles?..They need to turn him back heel, but do something totally different from what he's done before..

when he first hit the scene he had that head of the cartel swag . Personal ring announcer, new car, epic music, gold pyro, and those vignettes 
pimp.gif

I actually hated the rich jerk gimmick..That whole "brand new car" thing was so stupid..Did WWE really think people believed dude owned all those vehicles?..They need to turn him back heel, but do something totally different from what he's done before..

It wasn't the best gimmick, but it's not the worst either. I think that would go to Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter.

Last edited:
It wasn't the best gimmick, but it's not the worst either. I think that would go to Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter.
I personally don't mind the Swagger/Zeb gimmick. The problem is Swagger's inability to speak. If he were better on the mic, the gimmick would be much better.

So thanks to Jesse aka 4W I was able to contact WWE about my obstructed view at Wrestlemania.

They got back to me today, 3 days after my complaint and said they would be doing the following:

Because I paid $300 per ticket, I'd be compensated with 2 tickets to any 3 shows the entire year anywhere in the country except Wrestlemania 30.

-----------

So I'm curious what are the PPV's that are worthy to go to. We're considering MITB for sure and maybe taking a trip to Boston later in the year. We may also fly out for a weekend to LA for Summer Slam.

What are the can't miss PPV's this year you think?

Back
Top Bottom