Wrestling Thread Apr 15-21 | 4/16 Forget that Awful Raw... WRESTLEMANIA PPV PRED CONTEST RESULTS!

It's unbelievable how much TNA rehashes old WCW storylines. They aren't even subtle about it. The writers are probably sitting in a room thinking, "Idc idc idc idc idc"

I liked iMPACT last night. Maybe it was because I didn't watch any wrestling all week. If TNA becomes WCW Lite.. whatevs. I liked WCW anyway.

BTW I totally 'get' Mickie James now. She's gotten in killer shape since coming to TNA and good lord, man.

I still can't believe Michael Cole has the nerve to call THIS a fisherman suplex. Dude has NO hook on it at all. 

The difference is ridiculous 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I liked iMPACT last night. Maybe it was because I didn't watch any wrestling all week. If TNA becomes WCW Lite.. whatevs. I liked WCW anyway.

BTW I totally 'get' Mickie James now. She's gotten in killer shape since coming to TNA and good lord, man.

You ain't lying, cot damn :smh: :smh:

:stoneface: :lol: that first spoiler

I love how the production crew is zeroing in on the 4 total fans holding Fandango signs and "Fandangoing" :lol:

how many ******g dudes are gonna use a variation of the Flatliner as a finisher :lol: :lol:? Bray Wyatt better be the last dude (nice his actually looks like it hurts)

Last edited:
- Rumors have been circulating regarding former WWE Superstar Batista and a potential return to the company. These reports stem from Dave Meltzer saying that Batista is back to his normal weight of 280 lbs. Nowhere did Meltzer mention that Batista was trying to get back into “in-ring shape,” nor did it say that Batista was interested in a return.

Batista did note last fall on MMA Uncensored (see below) that he was interested in eventually returning to WWE and would be interested in working a program with Triple H, Brock Lesnar and The Undertaker.

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://...twIwAg&usg=AFQjCNFcv2roov_mQ7M4D6V3SaPD11rv8g

As far as an immediate return goes, don’t expect Batista to return for awhile, as he will be heading over to London to start the filming for Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy in June. Once he finishes filming the movie, he will make the media rounds to promote Riddick, which releases on September 6th.

I swear I hate the amount of "driver" type moves that have been on the Indy scene since they all grew up watching All Japan.

Yeah, but still..I love DDT/"driver" type finishers.

Snapmare Driver just looks vicious when done right. :pimp:

DC got to me and now I'm watching all of the NXT available on hulu.

Bray Wyatt is EASILY one of the best gimmicks in the past ten years.

I was a fan before, but I'm fully sold now.

Last edited:
DC got to me and now I'm watching all of the NXT available on hulu.

Bray Wyatt is EASILY one of the best gimmicks in the past ten years.

I was a fan before, but I'm fully sold now.
All of them are on YouTube too.

WWEFanNation

The Iron Sheik @the_ironsheik
Knicks play hard in the Iron Sheik building Madison Square Garden like when I beat the **** out of the bob Backlund #NbaPlayoffs

Sasha Banks (aka Mercedes KV) vs Barbie. Seems like you can pull any random womens wrestlers names out of a hat and they're better than Kelly Kelly, most often those divas having less experience than her.

Goldberg vs Kane vs HHH (Armageddon 2003). Every time I come around to HHH, I'm reminded of way everybody hated (or hates) him. If I remember correctly, Goldberg should've won the WHC at Elimination Chamber, and the crowd was aching for him to win it, but HHH was injured, yet was still booked to win after Goldberg destroyed everybody in the match. And by the time Goldberg won the title, MEH.

Christian vs Goldberg (Raw 2003, Steel Cage)

Was trying to find Lita vs Victoria's Steel Cage match, couldn't, so here's the Hardyz vs Edge & Christian's Steel Cage match from 2000 instead

Last edited:
If you have nothing to do this afternoon...

2CW presents a special Free iPPV live and direct to you at 8pm EST! You can either check it out at http://www.2cwwrestling.com/

Appearing on the card is the following:

2CW Title Match: Kevin Steen vs. John Hennigan (Morrison) (No longer for the title, Steen dropped the strap last night to Isys Ephex)
No Holds Barred: Spike Dudley vs. Masada
Matt Hardy vs. Sami Callihan
Colt Cabana vs. Slyck Wagner Brown
Christina Von Eerie & Jimmy Jacobs VS. Pepper Parks & Cherry Bomb
Stairway to Hell: Jason Axe vs. 2CW Champion Isys Ephex
2CW Tag Team Title Challenge: The Punisher Van Slyke & Kevin Graham vs. TBA
Also appearing: Terry Funk, Rachel "Dayum, She lost ALL the weight" Summerlyn, "Extremely Cute Wrestler" Colin Delaney, The Super Smash Brothers, Bin Hamin and ZSIII

Hopefully Steen dropping all of his titles is a sign of a WWE contract in the works.

Back
Top Bottom