Wrestling Thread Apr 15-21 | 4/16 Forget that Awful Raw... WRESTLEMANIA PPV PRED CONTEST RESULTS!

Macho Man Randy Savage on Hulk Hogan BEEF and why they didnt get along

:lol: I can't tell if he's in character or not.

Imagine a promo w/ Punk or Y2J :pimp:

Too bad we can only imagine now :smh:

- Since WrestleMania week, there has been some chatter within WWE about MVP and Rob Van Dam making returns. It’s said that Triple H is more open to bringing RVD back than MVP. There may be some kind of ongoing negotiations with both stars.

A source close to talent relations notes that Triple H is open to bringing back some former stars, but wants it to be known that they aren’t “must-haves” because WWE has a growing number of popular stars in developmental who are close to being called up. It was also noted that Triple H is playing “hard ball” with both MVP and RVD.

as much as i like both of them and want to see them, bringing them back would only be adding to the problem. What value would it bring to the brand in bringing so old names if they already have enough of a hard time of making or establishing stars on there current roster ?

as much as i like both of them and want to see them, bringing them back would only be adding to the problem. What value would it bring to the brand in bringing so old names if they already have enough of a hard time of making or establishing stars on there current roster ?

I think they should be brought back to liven up the midcard scene while prompting guys to Main Event. Plus you need established names to put over newer talent. You have RVD chasing the IC title brings some luster back. But at the end of they day who knows.

I will however mark the **** out when RVD returns.

4w is gonna be siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

Was about to say the same thing :lol: . 4W is gonna turn on his laptop, open up this thread and immediately shut it and go about his day as planned with Ryder stuck in the back of his mind all day.

^Nice look on that vid DC. Being trying to rewatch that for awhile.

I'm also sitting here during the Hawks/Pacers trying to figure out what happened to Rob Conway. Haven't figured that out yet, but I did realize that around this time was probably the most over Viscera has ever been as far as crowd response. Near the end....:x :rofl:

:rofl: at how they kept cutting to the women in the crowd, and his theme

Last edited:
Robert Roode in 2004...looking like a cross between Shane Douglas and 2011 Brian Christopher :lol: :lol:

Swagger and Del RIo had a nice match on Smackdown. Better than the Wrestlemania

Swagger beats Ziggler
Zigs beat ADR
ADR beats Swagger

Last edited:
- CM Punk actually has 4 different injuries to his knee at one time. Punk has a lot of pain in his lower leg but not the knee itself, despite the number of injuries. He has a strained ACL and other torn ligaments.

Before the leg injury, Punk was already planning on taking time off after WrestleMania 29 because he was mentally burnt out. Doctors advised him to stay out of the ring at least 6 weeks. He will not be at this Monday’s RAW from England and how soon WWE asks him to return will likely depend on how the ratings are over the next few weeks.

- UFC veteran Mark Coleman was apparently very upset with CM Punk at last weekend's UFC event, reports F4WOnline.com. Coleman was said to be furious over the fact UFC producers showed Punk on camera at the event instead of him. Nothing ended up taking place, but those close to Coleman claim he was ready to pick a fight with Punk over it.

CM Punk attended last night's UFC event on FOX with his girlfriend, Amy "Lita" Dumas. Punk is also planning to attend the UFC 159 pay per view on April 27th to watch his friend Chael Sonnen fight Jon Jones.

chael sonnen promos would be so
pimp.gif
sign him up vince
Sonnen is a clown. Talked so much smack and couldn't back it up TWICE against Silva. Hell, he couldn't even beat Silva while on Roids. Dude is all talk with no back up. 

With that being said, he belongs in wrestling. 

WWE sure is in a different state because wasn't the reason why Kurt Angle left WWE is because he wanted to take time off to heal up all his injuries and they pretty much said nope?

Last edited:
WWE sure is in a different state because wasn't the reason why Kurt Angle left WWE us because he wanted to take time off to heal up all his injuries and they pretty much said nope?
I remember it being that WWE wanted Kurt to take time off for his injuries and HE said nope. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom