Wrestling Thread Apr 15-21 | 4/16 Forget that Awful Raw... WRESTLEMANIA PPV PRED CONTEST RESULTS!

Sidebar on this match; to really get the full enjoyment out of this match you would have to watch their previous three matches because this last match builds off the other three
with their counters and counters to counters. It's still a great match without having watched the older ones, but you'll enjoy it a lot more.

For those interest:

Hiroshi Tanahashi (c) vs. Kazuchika Okada (NJPW) April 7, 2013

:nthat: good match

^Nice look on that vid DC. Being trying to rewatch that for awhile.

I'm also sitting here during the Hawks/Pacers trying to figure out what happened to Rob Conway. Haven't figured that out yet, but I did realize that around this time was probably the most over Viscera has ever been as far as crowd response. Near the end....:x :rofl:

eff all your opinions... Rob Conway's theme = GOAT :rofl:

Conman Rob Conway was my guy in '06 
laugh.gif

chael sonnen promos would be so :pimp: sign him up vince
Sonnen is a clown. Talked so much smack and couldn't back it up TWICE against Silva. Hell, he couldn't even beat Silva while on Roids. Dude is all talk with no back up. 

With that being said, he belongs in wrestling. 

:lol: totally agree. Dude would talk a good one even though he knew he'd get mixed up. Give him a contract, put the mic in his hand, push him to the moon.

WWE sure is in a different state because wasn't the reason why Kurt Angle left WWE us because he wanted to take time off to heal up all his injuries and they pretty much said nope?
I remember it being that WWE wanted Kurt to take time off for his injuries and HE said nope. :lol:
Yeah, Kurt's an intense psycho. I think they were also concerned with his bad neck.

who would've thought that Rob Conway would be the current NWA champion.

DC, the first 10 mins MLW's recent podcast I could've done without. Used to listen to Colt Cabana's but not as much anymore. What's his heat with ROH?

who would've thought that Rob Conway would be the current NWA champion.

DC, the first 10 mins MLW's recent podcast I could've done without. Used to listen to Colt Cabana's but not as much anymore. What's his heat with ROH?
MLW, the one with Konnan interviewing X-Pac? Or the one before that?

What were they speaking about? Juventud?

- Y2J will be on Raw tonight.

- The Barclay's Center in Brooklyn, NYC will host WWE Monday Night Raw for the first time on 7/15/13, which is the day after the Money in the Bank PPV.

I will try to go.

Last edited:
Read some of the Raw spoilers and....

* R-Truth beat Antonio Cesaro in a quick match.

What did he say/do that got him heat backstage :smh:

Sigh

And WWE wonders why they can't build new stars.
mean.gif

Dudes are pushed to the moon for a few weeks, then inexplicable jobbing the next few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom