Wrestling Thread 6/27-7/3 | 6/27 CM Punk Cuts The Best WWE Promo in the Past 10 Years To Close Raw

If Hombre's the booker, that explains why he separated the premiere tag team in the NTWT, The DeekHouse. Can't even let us shine!

If Hombre's the booker, that explains why he separated the premiere tag team in the NTWT, The DeekHouse. Can't even let us shine!

Originally Posted by theDEEK

I didn't have anything to do with the card, slapnuts.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

I didn't have anything to do with the card, slapnuts.

Originally Posted by Law3001

I just want a shot to make a name in NTWT

wwe-nxt-logo-1.jpg

No more Deekhouse?
frown.gif
Hahah 

It's toinehouse now.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Furrell

roll.gif
at Mark Henry tossing dude like a rag doll earlier
A gif is needed of that.
laugh.gif

I missed most of Smackdown because the power went out, but I caught the replay of Henry tossing that dude. Why'd he do that?

My goodness Ms. Tessmacher.
30t6p3b.gif

No more Deekhouse?
frown.gif
Hahah 

It's toinehouse now.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
A gif is needed of that.
laugh.gif

I missed most of Smackdown because the power went out, but I caught the replay of Henry tossing that dude. Why'd he do that?

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

No more Deekhouse?
frown.gif
Hahah 

It's toinehouse now.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
A gif is needed of that.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

He threw him because he played the Big Show's music and distracted Henry long enough for Orton to hit a RKO while he was outside of the ring and got counted out.

335677397.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

No more Deekhouse?
frown.gif
Hahah 

It's toinehouse now.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
A gif is needed of that.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

He threw him because he played the Big Show's music and distracted Henry long enough for Orton to hit a RKO while he was outside of the ring and got counted out.

335677397.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by masondid

The Tessmacher gif came from the latest edition of TNA's spin cycle. That Orton interview was hilarious. He talked about his "wives" and the segments they were in on tv. The Kelly Kelly stuff was comedy. I think the day after or so when the interview took place he posted an apology to KK. Hilarious nonetheless...

Orton was definitely loose lipped in that interview. I found the stuff he said about Rocky to be more interesting than the Kelly Kelly stuff.

Did you watch spin cycle? That other move Tessmacher did to Jordan
eek.gif
devil.gif

Best finisher? I'm torn but it's going to be either the Sharpshooter or Stunner. Sweet Chin Music is not too far behind either. I'm biased to submissions and out of no where finishes, though.

glasses.gif
glasses.gif
That's the one single time I wish I was Orlando Jordan

obama_applause.gif

palin-dancing-snl1.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by masondid

The Tessmacher gif came from the latest edition of TNA's spin cycle. That Orton interview was hilarious. He talked about his "wives" and the segments they were in on tv. The Kelly Kelly stuff was comedy. I think the day after or so when the interview took place he posted an apology to KK. Hilarious nonetheless...

Orton was definitely loose lipped in that interview. I found the stuff he said about Rocky to be more interesting than the Kelly Kelly stuff.

Did you watch spin cycle? That other move Tessmacher did to Jordan
eek.gif
devil.gif

Best finisher? I'm torn but it's going to be either the Sharpshooter or Stunner. Sweet Chin Music is not too far behind either. I'm biased to submissions and out of no where finishes, though.

glasses.gif
glasses.gif
That's the one single time I wish I was Orlando Jordan

obama_applause.gif

palin-dancing-snl1.gif

I did see the "finishing move" Tessmacher did to Orlando I was like sweet Jesus!!!Eric Young Desmond Wolf were pretty funny as well. I'd have to go with stunner as the best move from a "impact" look, sweet chin music and the sharpshooter are close seconds Scott Hall and the razors edge was pretty dope too, or the Celtic cross since that's what Sheamus calls it.

I did see the "finishing move" Tessmacher did to Orlando I was like sweet Jesus!!!Eric Young Desmond Wolf were pretty funny as well. I'd have to go with stunner as the best move from a "impact" look, sweet chin music and the sharpshooter are close seconds Scott Hall and the razors edge was pretty dope too, or the Celtic cross since that's what Sheamus calls it.

I did find what Orton said in regards to Rock interesting as well. I'm sure alot of guys in the locker room are ticked off that rock leaves does all he can to separate himself from the wrestling bizz then talk about how much he loves the bizz when he comes back and is the focal point of not one but two WM main events. Randy is one of the few guys who can say they hate it if they wanted too and get away with it.

I laughed when he did say he'd wear a tutu for that much money too.

I did find what Orton said in regards to Rock interesting as well. I'm sure alot of guys in the locker room are ticked off that rock leaves does all he can to separate himself from the wrestling bizz then talk about how much he loves the bizz when he comes back and is the focal point of not one but two WM main events. Randy is one of the few guys who can say they hate it if they wanted too and get away with it.

I laughed when he did say he'd wear a tutu for that much money too.

Back
Top Bottom