Wrestling Thread 6/27-7/3 | 6/27 CM Punk Cuts The Best WWE Promo in the Past 10 Years To Close Raw

I haven't watched wrestling for a long time but what's the infatuation with this CM punk guy? To me he seems like a heel like all others...

I haven't watched wrestling for a long time but what's the infatuation with this CM punk guy? To me he seems like a heel like all others...

hombrelobo wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Jeff Jarrett has to have the worst theme intro of all time. That "BAAAANAAA BAAAANAAA BAAAAANAAAANAAAA!"
makes me wanna tear my brain out my head

hombrelobo wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Jeff Jarrett has to have the worst theme intro of all time. That "BAAAANAAA BAAAANAAA BAAAAANAAAANAAAA!"

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Jeff Jarrett has to have the worst�theme intro of all time. That "BAAAANAAA BAAAANAAA BAAAAANAAAANAAAA!"

BEST THEME EVER.

Did anyone watch Superstars? Shame on you if you didn't.

l7tqo.gif

MqR2L.gif

UhESB.gif

JKtk6.gif

RzXWp.gif

IGFcJ.gif

J352n.gif

NQiBw.gif

Also, the Internet Championship was defended at a RAW House Show in Australia.
[font=Arial,Helvetica]ZackRyder Zack Ryder
History was made tonight in Melbourne, Australia...I defended the Internet Championship for the very first time...and I won! WWWYKI
3 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
[/font]

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Jeff Jarrett has to have the worst�theme intro of all time. That "BAAAANAAA BAAAANAAA BAAAAANAAAANAAAA!"

BEST THEME EVER.

l7tqo.gif

MqR2L.gif

UhESB.gif

JKtk6.gif

RzXWp.gif

IGFcJ.gif

J352n.gif

NQiBw.gif

Also, the Internet Championship was defended at a RAW House Show in Australia.
[font=Arial,Helvetica]ZackRyder Zack Ryder
History was made tonight in Melbourne, Australia...I defended the Internet Championship for the very first time...and I won! WWWYKI
3 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
[/font]

NTKOTR tournament will now take place at NTSeries in November

it will be a sole survivor KOTR tournament, where the winner gets a World Heavyweight Title shot at NTRumble

the runner up draws 30th at the NTRumble

NTKOTR tournament will now take place at NTSeries in November

it will be a sole survivor KOTR tournament, where the winner gets a World Heavyweight Title shot at NTRumble

the runner up draws 30th at the NTRumble

Originally Posted by throwback1718

He is.

He just happens to be VERY good at his craft (arguably the best in the world today), which we all appreciate.

Originally Posted by throwback1718

He is.

He just happens to be VERY good at his craft (arguably the best in the world today), which we all appreciate.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Spoiler [+]
Listen up, Slapnuts!

I hate booking. I'm not a booker. But It's quite obvious that GHIMS can't handle a lot, as a man, and apparently as a booker.

Since that's the case I'll take care of making sure we have solid cards and we produce ratings. This fed is all about ratings!� I don't want 10 page threads. I want 20 page threads! I want 30 page threads!!! If you can't entertain and perform I HIGHLY suggest you get the !*%$ out.

Now since I'm already typing I have a few things to cross of my agenda for this post..

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

The Commish couldnt handle the domination that was The DeekHouse

Are you kidding me? You're partner's over inflated self worth is ridiculous. He didn't even show up to his last match. You should be happy you stupid son of a !@!@@. GHIMS did you a favor by cutting you from him. Being willing to carrying a 150 pound piece of streaming donkey crap partner clearly doesn't make you the brightest guy out there, so I'll take it easy on you for now. Just stay out of my way, slapnuts.

21kcsiv.gif

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Uh what happened to NTKOTR?

This is happening. GHIMS is so stupid that he forgot about the stepping stone for NTSlam. Excuse him, he's the Pat Patterson of this thread.

Originally Posted by Club 27

If I job to this Gumby-framed charismaless paper champion again, I'll quit NTWT.

you all know whose been carrying the ball around here.

Can't get enough competition can ya, Clubby?

Originally Posted by likethematrix

lol i got hit with a crowbar in the back around my shoulders and neck area.

he really thought he was going to take me out.
like he hit me once and backed up like "yeah its over before i got hurt"
nah. alot of you NT cats will never know and would never believe me, but im the strongest fighter on this website.

no charges cause he used a weapon as a first hit. he actually got charged with felony assault.

it hurt, but it was a funny hurt cause it was the pain id been waiting a lifetime to feel.
Son, ive seen your pics, you're a big�fella sure.

but im willing to bet everything i own that I could drop you�with one shot.�

�

Originally Posted by Wade187

One shot as in? I'm assuming you don't know dude since you said you seen him in pics. But you never seen dude fight and think you getting one clean shot that easy? Or are you saying if dude let you just take a shot at his chin? Which is still beyond arrogant.�

Yes. im that confident in my skillset.

HBW thinks he can fight because he has the highest score on the punching-bag game at his local dive bar.

this is also coming from the guy who thinks he's buff but could easily place 2nd or 3rd in a Re-Run look-a-like contest.

im a legit trained combat athlete

not that its a big deal or anything, but for him to say he's the "best fighter on this website" is an annoyance to those of us who actually train and compete (there are a couple of you out there, show yourselves!)
Take notes everybody. That's how you handle the IHOP guy. Is Club being brash and ignorant? Absolutely. He always is. But who the hell comes into this thread and try's to teach a damn history lesson. Damn fool.

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]GHIMS doesn't follow storyline apparently... I'll go with it.. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm champ again... we'll see how many times�homolobodeltaco fumbles about again.[/color]
I eagerly anticipate all the childish insults that are going to be hurled at me for the next few weeks from this pompous prick. Should have left the damn title dropped, slapnuts. Damn belt had more value off your waist than it ever did when it was on it.

why did you have to bring me up in this?
in wwe style wrestling club couldnt move me.

in olympic style wrestling club couldnt move me.

in mma style fighting club couldnt cut me.

in street fighting club would die on the street.

why is everyone instigating? hes not even in california. ive only seen one picture of this guy and it was of a busted eye.

you guys have only seen a picture of from 2006 thats been overexagerated.

lol.

it would pain you to know that im closer to randy orton than mark henry.

and for the record ive been training at this brazillian ju-jitsu spot in La. not saying who runs it or what one cause someone will find some way to find out exactly what one and get me kicked out.

and ive had quite a bit wrestling training from someone who was trained partially at the Hart compound in canada.

Spoiler [+]
Listen up, Slapnuts!

I hate booking. I'm not a booker. But It's quite obvious that GHIMS can't handle a lot, as a man, and apparently as a booker.

Since that's the case I'll take care of making sure we have solid cards and we produce ratings. This fed is all about ratings!� I don't want 10 page threads. I want 20 page threads! I want 30 page threads!!! If you can't entertain and perform I HIGHLY suggest you get the !*%$ out.

Now since I'm already typing I have a few things to cross of my agenda for this post..

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

The Commish couldnt handle the domination that was The DeekHouse

Are you kidding me? You're partner's over inflated self worth is ridiculous. He didn't even show up to his last match. You should be happy you stupid son of a !@!@@. GHIMS did you a favor by cutting you from him. Being willing to carrying a 150 pound piece of streaming donkey crap partner clearly doesn't make you the brightest guy out there, so I'll take it easy on you for now. Just stay out of my way, slapnuts.

21kcsiv.gif

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Uh what happened to NTKOTR?

This is happening. GHIMS is so stupid that he forgot about the stepping stone for NTSlam. Excuse him, he's the Pat Patterson of this thread.

If I job to this Gumby-framed charismaless paper champion again, I'll quit NTWT.

you all know whose been carrying the ball around here.

Can't get enough competition can ya, Clubby?

Originally Posted by likethematrix

lol i got hit with a crowbar in the back around my shoulders and neck area.

he really thought he was going to take me out.
like he hit me once and backed up like "yeah its over before i got hurt"
nah. alot of you NT cats will never know and would never believe me, but im the strongest fighter on this website.

no charges cause he used a weapon as a first hit. he actually got charged with felony assault.

it hurt, but it was a funny hurt cause it was the pain id been waiting a lifetime to feel.
Son, ive seen your pics, you're a big�fella sure.

but im willing to bet everything i own that I could drop you�with one shot.�

�

Originally Posted by Wade187

One shot as in? I'm assuming you don't know dude since you said you seen him in pics. But you never seen dude fight and think you getting one clean shot that easy? Or are you saying if dude let you just take a shot at his chin? Which is still beyond arrogant.�

Yes. im that confident in my skillset.

HBW thinks he can fight because he has the highest score on the punching-bag game at his local dive bar.

this is also coming from the guy who thinks he's buff but could easily place 2nd or 3rd in a Re-Run look-a-like contest.

im a legit trained combat athlete

not that its a big deal or anything, but for him to say he's the "best fighter on this website" is an annoyance to those of us who actually train and compete (there are a couple of you out there, show yourselves!)
Take notes everybody. That's how you handle the IHOP guy. Is Club being brash and ignorant? Absolutely. He always is. But who the hell comes into this thread and try's to teach a damn history lesson. Damn fool.

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]GHIMS doesn't follow storyline apparently... I'll go with it.. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm champ again... we'll see how many times�homolobodeltaco fumbles about again.[/color]
I eagerly anticipate all the childish insults that are going to be hurled at me for the next few weeks from this pompous prick. Should have left the damn title dropped, slapnuts. Damn belt had more value off your waist than it ever did when it was on it.

why did you have to bring me up in this?
in wwe style wrestling club couldnt move me.

in olympic style wrestling club couldnt move me.

in mma style fighting club couldnt cut me.

in street fighting club would die on the street.

why is everyone instigating? hes not even in california. ive only seen one picture of this guy and it was of a busted eye.

you guys have only seen a picture of from 2006 thats been overexagerated.

lol.

it would pain you to know that im closer to randy orton than mark henry.

and for the record ive been training at this brazillian ju-jitsu spot in La. not saying who runs it or what one cause someone will find some way to find out exactly what one and get me kicked out.

and ive had quite a bit wrestling training from someone who was trained partially at the Hart compound in canada.

wow
eek.gif
,  I'm gonna check it out right now.  I'm surprised the WWE is involved with highlights like that

wow
eek.gif
,  I'm gonna check it out right now.  I'm surprised the WWE is involved with highlights like that

Back
Top Bottom