Wrestling Thread 6/27-7/3 | 6/27 CM Punk Cuts The Best WWE Promo in the Past 10 Years To Close Raw

Speaking of Miss T...
Spoiler [+]

1.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg

He threw him because he played the Big Show's music and distracted Henry long enough for Orton to hit a RKO while he was outside of the ring and got counted out.

Good looks Rell.

Doesn't Miss Tessmacher have "other" pics floating around.
nerd.gif

Might have to make an appreciation thread on GWO.
nerd.gif

He threw him because he played the Big Show's music and distracted Henry long enough for Orton to hit a RKO while he was outside of the ring and got counted out.

Good looks Rell.

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Don't mess with me, man.

Originally Posted by toine2983

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Don't mess with me, man.

If I job to this Gumby-framed charismaless paper champion again, I'll quit NTWT.

you all know whose been carrying the ball around here.

If I job to this Gumby-framed charismaless paper champion again, I'll quit NTWT.

- WWE continued the CM Punk storyline at Friday’s RAW live event in Sydney, Australia. It was announced before the show that CM Punk was suspended but Vince McMahon and Punk had reached an agreement that he would only perform on live events and not TV shows. Punk then came out and cut a promo on the McMahon family, among others, before they cut his mic off. This all led to Punk losing to Rey Mysterio in the opening match.

- In a new article to promote WWE’s Money in the Bank pay-per-view in The Chicago Tribune, the author notes that he requested an interview with CM Punk for the piece but WWE denied the request and suggested he speak to another Superstar – John Cena. WWE is continuing the storyline through mainstream media as Cena commented on what’s going on with Punk.

He said:“From what I understand, he’s suspended, but I think the match will happen. (Punk) reached an agreement to not talk badly about WWE. Technically, it’s two weeks before Money in the Bank, so he’s still got two weeks to screw it up for himself.

- WWE continued the CM Punk storyline at Friday’s RAW live event in Sydney, Australia. It was announced before the show that CM Punk was suspended but Vince McMahon and Punk had reached an agreement that he would only perform on live events and not TV shows. Punk then came out and cut a promo on the McMahon family, among others, before they cut his mic off. This all led to Punk losing to Rey Mysterio in the opening match.

- In a new article to promote WWE’s Money in the Bank pay-per-view in The Chicago Tribune, the author notes that he requested an interview with CM Punk for the piece but WWE denied the request and suggested he speak to another Superstar – John Cena. WWE is continuing the storyline through mainstream media as Cena commented on what’s going on with Punk.

He said:“From what I understand, he’s suspended, but I think the match will happen. (Punk) reached an agreement to not talk badly about WWE. Technically, it’s two weeks before Money in the Bank, so he’s still got two weeks to screw it up for himself.

Spoiler [+]
Listen up, Slapnuts!

I hate booking. I'm not a booker. But It's quite obvious that GHIMS can't handle a lot, as a man, and apparently as a booker.

Since that's the case I'll take care of making sure we have solid cards and we produce ratings. This fed is all about ratings!  I don't want 10 page threads. I want 20 page threads! I want 30 page threads!!! If you can't entertain and perform I HIGHLY suggest you get the !*%$ out.

Now since I'm already typing I have a few things to cross of my agenda for this post..

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

The Commish couldnt handle the domination that was The DeekHouse

Are you kidding me? You're partner's over inflated self worth is ridiculous. He didn't even show up to his last match. You should be happy you stupid son of a !@!@@. GHIMS did you a favor by cutting you from him. Being willing to carrying a 150 pound piece of streaming donkey crap partner clearly doesn't make you the brightest guy out there, so I'll take it easy on you for now. Just stay out of my way, slapnuts.

21kcsiv.gif

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Uh what happened to NTKOTR?

This is happening. GHIMS is so stupid that he forgot about the stepping stone for NTSlam. Excuse him, he's the Pat Patterson of this thread.

Originally Posted by Club 27

Can't get enough competition can ya, Clubby?

Originally Posted by likethematrix

lol i got hit with a crowbar in the back around my shoulders and neck area.

he really thought he was going to take me out.
like he hit me once and backed up like "yeah its over before i got hurt"
nah. alot of you NT cats will never know and would never believe me, but im the strongest fighter on this website.

no charges cause he used a weapon as a first hit. he actually got charged with felony assault.

it hurt, but it was a funny hurt cause it was the pain id been waiting a lifetime to feel.
Son, ive seen your pics, you're a bigfella sure.

but im willing to bet everything i own that I could drop youwith one shot.

Originally Posted by Wade187

One shot as in? I'm assuming you don't know dude since you said you seen him in pics. But you never seen dude fight and think you getting one clean shot that easy? Or are you saying if dude let you just take a shot at his chin? Which is still beyond arrogant.

Yes. im that confident in my skillset.

HBW thinks he can fight because he has the highest score on the punching-bag game at his local dive bar.

this is also coming from the guy who thinks he's buff but could easily place 2nd or 3rd in a Re-Run look-a-like contest.

im a legit trained combat athlete

not that its a big deal or anything, but for him to say he's the "best fighter on this website" is an annoyance to those of us who actually train and compete (there are a couple of you out there, show yourselves!)
Take notes everybody. That's how you handle the IHOP guy. Is Club being brash and ignorant? Absolutely. He always is. But who the hell comes into this thread and try's to teach a damn history lesson. Damn fool.

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]GHIMS doesn't follow storyline apparently... I'll go with it.. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm champ again... we'll see how many timeshomolobodeltaco fumbles about again.[/color]
I eagerly anticipate all the childish insults that are going to be hurled at me for the next few weeks from this pompous prick. Should have left the damn title dropped, slapnuts. Damn belt had more value off your waist than it ever did when it was on it.

Spoiler [+]
Listen up, Slapnuts!

I hate booking. I'm not a booker. But It's quite obvious that GHIMS can't handle a lot, as a man, and apparently as a booker.

Since that's the case I'll take care of making sure we have solid cards and we produce ratings. This fed is all about ratings!  I don't want 10 page threads. I want 20 page threads! I want 30 page threads!!! If you can't entertain and perform I HIGHLY suggest you get the !*%$ out.

Now since I'm already typing I have a few things to cross of my agenda for this post..

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

The Commish couldnt handle the domination that was The DeekHouse

Are you kidding me? You're partner's over inflated self worth is ridiculous. He didn't even show up to his last match. You should be happy you stupid son of a !@!@@. GHIMS did you a favor by cutting you from him. Being willing to carrying a 150 pound piece of streaming donkey crap partner clearly doesn't make you the brightest guy out there, so I'll take it easy on you for now. Just stay out of my way, slapnuts.

21kcsiv.gif

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Uh what happened to NTKOTR?

This is happening. GHIMS is so stupid that he forgot about the stepping stone for NTSlam. Excuse him, he's the Pat Patterson of this thread.

Can't get enough competition can ya, Clubby?

Originally Posted by likethematrix

lol i got hit with a crowbar in the back around my shoulders and neck area.

he really thought he was going to take me out.
like he hit me once and backed up like "yeah its over before i got hurt"
nah. alot of you NT cats will never know and would never believe me, but im the strongest fighter on this website.

no charges cause he used a weapon as a first hit. he actually got charged with felony assault.

it hurt, but it was a funny hurt cause it was the pain id been waiting a lifetime to feel.
Son, ive seen your pics, you're a bigfella sure.

but im willing to bet everything i own that I could drop youwith one shot.

Originally Posted by Wade187

One shot as in? I'm assuming you don't know dude since you said you seen him in pics. But you never seen dude fight and think you getting one clean shot that easy? Or are you saying if dude let you just take a shot at his chin? Which is still beyond arrogant.

Yes. im that confident in my skillset.

HBW thinks he can fight because he has the highest score on the punching-bag game at his local dive bar.

this is also coming from the guy who thinks he's buff but could easily place 2nd or 3rd in a Re-Run look-a-like contest.

im a legit trained combat athlete

not that its a big deal or anything, but for him to say he's the "best fighter on this website" is an annoyance to those of us who actually train and compete (there are a couple of you out there, show yourselves!)
Take notes everybody. That's how you handle the IHOP guy. Is Club being brash and ignorant? Absolutely. He always is. But who the hell comes into this thread and try's to teach a damn history lesson. Damn fool.

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]GHIMS doesn't follow storyline apparently... I'll go with it.. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm champ again... we'll see how many timeshomolobodeltaco fumbles about again.[/color]
I eagerly anticipate all the childish insults that are going to be hurled at me for the next few weeks from this pompous prick. Should have left the damn title dropped, slapnuts. Damn belt had more value off your waist than it ever did when it was on it.

Back
Top Bottom