Wrestling Thread 6/27-7/3 | 6/27 CM Punk Cuts The Best WWE Promo in the Past 10 Years To Close Raw

WWE Champion John Cena spoke about the C.M. Punk angle that aired on Monday’s Raw and the Money in the Bank pay-per-view during an interview with the Chicago Tribune. “WWE has a lot of events, but rarely do you see something this controversial and hostile,

WWE Champion John Cena spoke about the C.M. Punk angle that aired on Monday’s Raw and the Money in the Bank pay-per-view during an interview with the Chicago Tribune. “WWE has a lot of events, but rarely do you see something this controversial and hostile,

Originally Posted by bkmac

30t6p3b.gif
at me not getting a match.
This how am I the hardcore/divas champ not on the card?
mad.gif

Originally Posted by xtianp

Originally Posted by masondid

Can a brother get a dark match at NTSlam if he can't make the main show???

I was about to say the same thing.... 
embarassed.gif

Whats good with a battle royal? I'm just a young gun trying to make the roster.

Originally Posted by xtianp

Can a brother get a dark match at NTSlam if he can't make the main show???

I was about to say the same thing.... 
embarassed.gif

Whats good with a battle royal? I'm just a young gun trying to make the roster.

for those askin for matches at the NTPV, speak with hombrelobo, he will fill out the rest of the card

for those askin for matches at the NTPV, speak with hombrelobo, he will fill out the rest of the card

The Tessmacher gif came from the latest edition of TNA's spin cycle. That Orton interview was hilarious. He talked about his "wives" and the segments they were in on tv. The Kelly Kelly stuff was comedy. I think the day after or so when the interview took place he posted an apology to KK. Hilarious nonetheless...

Orton was definitely loose lipped in that interview. I found the stuff he said about Rocky to be more interesting than the Kelly Kelly stuff.

Did you watch spin cycle? That other move Tessmacher did to Jordan
eek.gif
devil.gif

Best finisher? I'm torn but it's going to be either the Sharpshooter or Stunner. Sweet Chin Music is not too far behind either. I'm biased to submissions and out of no where finishes, though.

The Tessmacher gif came from the latest edition of TNA's spin cycle. That Orton interview was hilarious. He talked about his "wives" and the segments they were in on tv. The Kelly Kelly stuff was comedy. I think the day after or so when the interview took place he posted an apology to KK. Hilarious nonetheless...

Orton was definitely loose lipped in that interview. I found the stuff he said about Rocky to be more interesting than the Kelly Kelly stuff.

Did you watch spin cycle? That other move Tessmacher did to Jordan
eek.gif
devil.gif

Best finisher? I'm torn but it's going to be either the Sharpshooter or Stunner. Sweet Chin Music is not too far behind either. I'm biased to submissions and out of no where finishes, though.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

SON OF A !#%%!.

I'm a talent. Not a booker, dammit. Guess I really do have to Double J this fed.

Anyone watch Superstars this week? I heard the 6 man tag was excellent. I'm looking forward to catching that, SmackDown, and iMPACT tonight. Low-Ki
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

SON OF A !#%%!.

I'm a talent. Not a booker, dammit. Guess I really do have to Double J this fed.

Anyone watch Superstars this week? I heard the 6 man tag was excellent. I'm looking forward to catching that, SmackDown, and iMPACT tonight. Low-Ki
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

how does NTPV work?

It's real. A fight club(No 27) if you will. No kayfabe here. Certain contributors of this thread hate each other. We rent out old arenas and settle our differences. We than post the results for everyone to see. It's a great feeling. After you take out your aggression on your opponent you feel like this...

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

how does NTPV work?

It's real. A fight club(No 27) if you will. No kayfabe here. Certain contributors of this thread hate each other. We rent out old arenas and settle our differences. We than post the results for everyone to see. It's a great feeling. After you take out your aggression on your opponent you feel like this...

Back
Top Bottom