Wrestling Thread 6/27-7/3 | 6/27 CM Punk Cuts The Best WWE Promo in the Past 10 Years To Close Raw

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]GHIMS doesn't follow storyline apparently... I'll go with it.. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm champ again... we'll see how many times homolobodeltaco fumbles about again.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]GHIMS doesn't follow storyline apparently... I'll go with it.. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm champ again... we'll see how many times homolobodeltaco fumbles about again.[/color]

No more Deekhouse?
frown.gif
Hahah

Originally Posted by im that one

the thing is, i followed NTMania results, so some are rematches

Originally Posted by im that one

the thing is, i followed NTMania results, so some are rematches

i @%#+##! need to see TNA. what channel does it show on?
that gif made me crack my table.
its been 20 long years since that bastard ric flair threw baby powder in stings eyes and pinned him for the WCW title at The Forum in La.
I was in the front and screaming at the ref who was distracted by that damn bastard arn anderson but he didnt listen.
this is epic. lol.

and a question to everyone....

Best Finisher?

I say the perfect-plex. slam and pin at the same time and it was always epic

i @%#+##! need to see TNA. what channel does it show on?
that gif made me crack my table.
its been 20 long years since that bastard ric flair threw baby powder in stings eyes and pinned him for the WCW title at The Forum in La.
I was in the front and screaming at the ref who was distracted by that damn bastard arn anderson but he didnt listen.
this is epic. lol.

and a question to everyone....

Best Finisher?

I say the perfect-plex. slam and pin at the same time and it was always epic

Originally Posted by bkmac

30t6p3b.gif
at me not getting a match.

you want a match!!!!??? you want a match!!!????

you got it...........

At NTSLAM, u will face none other than.............

Spoiler [+]
NobleKane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30t6p3b.gif

you got it...........

Spoiler [+]
NobleKane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Tessmacher gif came from the latest edition of TNA's spin cycle. That Orton interview was hilarious. He talked about his "wives" and the segments they were in on tv. The Kelly Kelly stuff was comedy. I think the day after or so when the interview took place he posted an apology to KK. Hilarious nonetheless...

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

30t6p3b.gif

you got it...........

Spoiler [+]
NobleKane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NobleKane it is
grin.gif

The first "No Built-up Feud" match in NTWT history.

The Tessmacher gif came from the latest edition of TNA's spin cycle. That Orton interview was hilarious. He talked about his "wives" and the segments they were in on tv. The Kelly Kelly stuff was comedy. I think the day after or so when the interview took place he posted an apology to KK. Hilarious nonetheless...

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

30t6p3b.gif

you got it...........

Spoiler [+]
NobleKane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NobleKane it is
grin.gif

The first "No Built-up Feud" match in NTWT history.

Back
Top Bottom