Wrestling Thread 6/27-7/3 | 6/27 CM Punk Cuts The Best WWE Promo in the Past 10 Years To Close Raw

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by horchata kid

I'm sorry to say this, but even if they do bring Colt into the WWE, he'd be buried instantly.
Exactly. There's no point.

He was in the WWE in like 07 or 08 on Smackdown. He was buried quickly and released, and I doubt CM Punk even as the pull to bring him back.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by horchata kid

I'm sorry to say this, but even if they do bring Colt into the WWE, he'd be buried instantly.
Exactly. There's no point.

He was in the WWE in like 07 or 08 on Smackdown. He was buried quickly and released, and I doubt CM Punk even as the pull to bring him back.

Originally Posted by DangerousG

- The Rock posted the following on Twitter in response to CM Punk's promo from Raw…

"CM Punk: it's simple business - The Rock is the main event at Wrestlemania cause it draws more money in one night, then u will in lifetime."

Shots have been fired

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DangerousG

- The Rock posted the following on Twitter in response to CM Punk's promo from Raw…

"CM Punk: it's simple business - The Rock is the main event at Wrestlemania cause it draws more money in one night, then u will in lifetime."

Shots have been fired

eek.gif
laugh.gif

I'll be at Raw on the 4th of July down here in Adelaide, Australia. If Punk doesn't come, I'm going to be peeved.

I'll be at Raw on the 4th of July down here in Adelaide, Australia. If Punk doesn't come, I'm going to be peeved.

Has anyone attended a TNA ppv here? I'm going to be in Orlando for their next one, and I saw that all you had to do was be there an hour in advance to get in. Is this true?

Has anyone attended a TNA ppv here? I'm going to be in Orlando for their next one, and I saw that all you had to do was be there an hour in advance to get in. Is this true?

My main 4wrestling log in isn't working since the Yuku server "upgrade". Getting pissed off right now.

My main 4wrestling log in isn't working since the Yuku server "upgrade". Getting pissed off right now.

Back
Top Bottom