Wrestling Thread 6/27-7/3 | 6/27 CM Punk Cuts The Best WWE Promo in the Past 10 Years To Close Raw

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Club 27

Cena was never intercontinental champion
He meant US champion, but honestly, Cena stopped being intertainging entertaining about 5 months after he turned face. He was awesome from 2002-early2004.

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
my bad, looking at all this booty in these appreciation threads got me spelling wrong

Promo was on point and flawlessly done...its the delivery that was soo convincing...had my dude hit me about it yesterday asking if it were real
laugh.gif
...all the words he uttered have been stated by many a wrestler both in online articles and shoot interviews...chances of the E running with it?
grin.gif
...least they should do is have Punk win it at MITB and then job to Cena at Summerslam...

Promo was on point and flawlessly done...its the delivery that was soo convincing...had my dude hit me about it yesterday asking if it were real
laugh.gif
...all the words he uttered have been stated by many a wrestler both in online articles and shoot interviews...chances of the E running with it?
grin.gif
...least they should do is have Punk win it at MITB and then job to Cena at Summerslam...

- The Rock posted the following on Twitter in response to CM Punk's promo from Raw…

"CM Punk: it's simple business - The Rock is the main event at Wrestlemania cause it draws more money in one night, then u will in lifetime."

Shots have been fired

- The Rock posted the following on Twitter in response to CM Punk's promo from Raw…

"CM Punk: it's simple business - The Rock is the main event at Wrestlemania cause it draws more money in one night, then u will in lifetime."

Shots have been fired

That Promo was epic.. I don't think that was scripted... He said nothing but the truth... This storyline haves so much potential.. 

That Promo was epic.. I don't think that was scripted... He said nothing but the truth... This storyline haves so much potential.. 

I am waiting to get my hopes up, WWE has had great moments like this the last few years, and like always they drop the ball and kill any potential angles like this have.

But nevertheless Punk finally getting back in the main event
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I am waiting to get my hopes up, WWE has had great moments like this the last few years, and like always they drop the ball and kill any potential angles like this have.

But nevertheless Punk finally getting back in the main event
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yesterday on the Jim Rome show, Jim spent a segment talking about the promo & for those that dont listen to his show, Last time Jim talked about the WWE was during the presidential election and that was only to make fun of them ("Hillrod"). I also heard that he even issued an invitation to Punk to come on the air and finish his rant. I hope he takes the invitation. This could become huge.

Here's the quote: Rome also extended an offer for punk to be a guest on his talk saying " if he would like to finish his story about Vince, he's more than welcome to call or come in studio."

Yesterday on the Jim Rome show, Jim spent a segment talking about the promo & for those that dont listen to his show, Last time Jim talked about the WWE was during the presidential election and that was only to make fun of them ("Hillrod"). I also heard that he even issued an invitation to Punk to come on the air and finish his rant. I hope he takes the invitation. This could become huge.

Here's the quote: Rome also extended an offer for punk to be a guest on his talk saying " if he would like to finish his story about Vince, he's more than welcome to call or come in studio."

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

PLEASE DO SO.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

PLEASE DO SO.

The competitors for the Smackdown brand’s Money in the Bank match on 7/17 are:

Spoiler [+]
Daniel Bryan vs. Sin Cara vs. Kane vs. Wade Barrett vs. Sheamus vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Heath Slater vs. Justin Gabriel.

- A source within WWE notes that Chavo Guerrero quitting is bigger news than most think, noting that Batista, Chris Jericho, MVP, Matt Hardy and now Chavo all asked to be released or let their contracts expire, and CM Punk is doing the same.

There is said to be a handful of other stars who have been talking about doing the same thing. Guerrero’s departure caught a lot of the WWE talents off guard and several were praising him for having the guts to walk away.

- One person close to the situation notes that CM Punk mentioning Colt Cabana, Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar during his promo on Monday’s RAW has to do with all three of those stars possibly coming back to WWE.

Apparently Punk recently asked for his friend Colt Cabana to be re-hired and put on the main roster, as one of the points in Punk’s new deal if he should re-sign. Regarding Punk staying or going, WWE creative has been told that he’s finishing up at Money in the Bank and most feel that he is still leaving, despite Monday’s promo. WWE still does have an offer on the table to Punk for him to stay.

Heyman and Lesnar have reportedly either made a deal or are at least in very serious negotiations to have a business relationship with WWE. Regarding Lesnar, word is that he won’t be wrestling and won’t be a TV character, should he have a business relationship with WWE again. Heyman would start working with the company again under a deal similar to Lesnar, according to the report by the Wrestling Observer.

The competitors for the Smackdown brand’s Money in the Bank match on 7/17 are:

Spoiler [+]
Daniel Bryan vs. Sin Cara vs. Kane vs. Wade Barrett vs. Sheamus vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Heath Slater vs. Justin Gabriel.

- A source within WWE notes that Chavo Guerrero quitting is bigger news than most think, noting that Batista, Chris Jericho, MVP, Matt Hardy and now Chavo all asked to be released or let their contracts expire, and CM Punk is doing the same.

There is said to be a handful of other stars who have been talking about doing the same thing. Guerrero’s departure caught a lot of the WWE talents off guard and several were praising him for having the guts to walk away.

- One person close to the situation notes that CM Punk mentioning Colt Cabana, Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar during his promo on Monday’s RAW has to do with all three of those stars possibly coming back to WWE.

Apparently Punk recently asked for his friend Colt Cabana to be re-hired and put on the main roster, as one of the points in Punk’s new deal if he should re-sign. Regarding Punk staying or going, WWE creative has been told that he’s finishing up at Money in the Bank and most feel that he is still leaving, despite Monday’s promo. WWE still does have an offer on the table to Punk for him to stay.

Heyman and Lesnar have reportedly either made a deal or are at least in very serious negotiations to have a business relationship with WWE. Regarding Lesnar, word is that he won’t be wrestling and won’t be a TV character, should he have a business relationship with WWE again. Heyman would start working with the company again under a deal similar to Lesnar, according to the report by the Wrestling Observer.

Back
Top Bottom