Wrestling Thread 6/27-7/3 | 6/27 CM Punk Cuts The Best WWE Promo in the Past 10 Years To Close Raw

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

toine2983 wrote:

Originally Posted by Furrell

roll.gif
at Mark Henry tossing dude like a rag doll earlier
A gif is needed of that.
laugh.gif

Ask and you shall receive.

1vMlR.gif

WDiEJ.gif

I made one and put it on page 22 but apparently no one saw it.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by hellaones

roll.gif

Mizark is that dude
roll.gif
roll.gif
man I haven't heard anybody say "Mizark" since the DX vs Nation days

lol xpac was a step away from being in blackface... i didnt think it would end well.
the rocks response to that was legendary.

roll.gif

Mizark is that dude
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol xpac was a step away from being in blackface... i didnt think it would end well.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

roll.gif

Mizark is that dude
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh you right about both of those man. the WWE has always rode the fine line between funny and "uh oh".

Originally Posted by likethematrix

roll.gif

Mizark is that dude
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh you right about both of those man. the WWE has always rode the fine line between funny and "uh oh".

like ive been saying in this thread since day 1, Mark is the most deserving person in the WWE right know to win the WWE Title, I really hope they let him get even if only for a month or so

like ive been saying in this thread since day 1, Mark is the most deserving person in the WWE right know to win the WWE Title, I really hope they let him get even if only for a month or so

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

I'm not a Mark Henry fan. I've never liked any of his work in the domination. I never liked sexual chocolate. And I never liked The WSM. But after being laid out on the stretcher a few weeks back he's come back in great form. I wouldn't mind seeing this Henry in the World Title scene. He's been pretty good.

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

I'm not a Mark Henry fan. I've never liked any of his work in the domination. I never liked sexual chocolate. And I never liked The WSM. But after being laid out on the stretcher a few weeks back he's come back in great form. I wouldn't mind seeing this Henry in the World Title scene. He's been pretty good.

roll.gif

Mizark is that dude
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Mizark Henry, seriously they need to keep him on his big bad monster push, I'm not saying he's gotta get a run with the strap, but the push him as a monster then all of a sudden he's jobbing to hornswoggle ****** self...

roll.gif

Mizark is that dude
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Mizark Henry, seriously they need to keep him on his big bad monster push, I'm not saying he's gotta get a run with the strap, but the push him as a monster then all of a sudden he's jobbing to hornswoggle ****** self...

Back
Top Bottom