Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Unm they were good. The flow of the match was predictable but well done. They gave me the dudely boyz vibe. Maybe because of thier name and general blue collar shtick.

They are believable dudes.

Jay Briscoe is a very good promo.
Marcus Briscoe is a very believable wild man.

They have missed out on WWE and AEW signings because of some Homophobic comments made in the past.

But they have been at the Top of the Tag Team ranks for about the last 6-7 years.

Jay Briscoe apologizes again for homophobic tweets in 2013 - WON/F4W - WWE news, Pro Wrestling News, WWE Results, AEW News, AEW results https://www.f4wonline.com/news/othe...e-apologizes-again-for-2013-homophobic-tweets

I'm not sure i understand how Theory vs Cody ruined Cody.

I was kinda thinking the same thing. Unless there's some kind of shenanigans, I don't see how they're NOT putting the US title on Cody tonight. they're damn sure not gonna let his first L be to Austin Theory.

I was kinda thinking the same thing. Unless there's some kind of shenanigans, I don't see how they're NOT putting the US title on Cody tonight. they're damn sure not gonna let his first L be to Austin Theory.
Freakin going to end up costing Cody the match and then we get Cody-Freakin 3 in the cell at HIAC.

hoedy can pretty much carry anyone to a good match so if theory is worth the push it should be a good match

Rhea The Eradicator

Damien The Punishment

Saints of Fate of The Judgement Day

Sitting atop The Mountain of Omnipotence

i dont think ive ever seen aew have a dq in a title match. whereas wwe constantly does it.

should have just had theory pin hoedy with help from seth

Back
Top Bottom