Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

:lol:

I expected it to be Rhea since she had been rumored weeks ago, and thought it was, but yeah, definitely wasn’t trying to say anything and have it be some dude on the reveal :lol:
mqdefault.jpg

RK Mc Bro.. :rofl:

I'm glad that Kendrick Lamar dropped a new song and got my attention away from the premium live event..

So they totally dropped the title unification thing?
I was going to type the same thing.. It was Roman's idea for the Usos to unify the tag team titles.. :lol:

Then out of the blue.. Roman changed his mind and nixed the match and inserted himself into the main event.. :rofl:

Random as ****.

Havent watched wrestling since 14. But when scrolling through ppv, saw an impact wrestling ? match with dem boyz? Very entertaining.

Ive been meaning to catch that new wrestling **** on tnt i think aew. Apparently very good. I want to appreciate the athelticism this time.

I was so into the brutes and entertainers of the sport back then. And never got to
Appreciate a RVD or a rey mysterio like others have told me.

Random as ****.

Havent watched wrestling since 14. But when scrolling through ppv, saw an impact wrestling ? match with dem boyz? Very entertaining.

Ive been meaning to catch that new wrestling **** on tnt i think aew. Apparently very good. I want to appreciate the athelticism this time.

I was so into the brutes and entertainers of the sport back then. And never got to
Appreciate a RVD or a rey mysterio like others have told me.

What did you think about Dem Boyz? First impressions of THEM?

Last edited:
So Fox apparently wants talent exclusively to them.

That is why they won't unify belts.

Also, Reigns signed a new deal where he will work less dates.

So Roman entered Part-time mode and got less days so I definitely can see Roman defend one title on night 1 and the another title on night 2..

Back
Top Bottom