Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

RDT_20220510_195629195866457578843383.png

ihust1e ihust1e

She always had dem legs and thighs, agreed.

However I don't memba her being that stacked in the back.

I could be because of how she's posing because she is the Queen of Da Angles™ after all but definitely looking she's holding something.

Idk who's fall off was worse, Toni or Tegan :smh:

Toni really morphing into Dolph :smh:
It must be tough going from the PC to the main roster.

You have a world class gym right in your face on a daily basis and then you are on the road probably eating whatever and having to SEEK out a gym.

Must be tough.

Anyone have experience bring a toddler to a live event??? My girl and I can’t find a babysitter for tomorrow AEW Dynamite, so she said just to take our son whose almost three

Bad idea??? I know he would enjoy it, but just not sure what’s to expect lol

Looks like Case Case kinda already said what I was thinking. Make sure you get some kind of headphones for him. And with it being an AEW event, they usually have some sort of Kulture area for people with autism or get overwhelmed with too much stimulation. I think you guys should be fine.

Question for the fAthers in here (I probably know the answer already).
But how many of you did NOT perform wrestling moves on your kids when they were little? (Assuming none.)
Also what were you go to moves with them?

I am assuming a certain segment of our audience preferred the Torture Rack over all else.

Question for the fAthers in here (I probably know the answer already).
But how many of you did NOT perform wrestling moves on your kids when they were little? (Assuming none.)
Also what were you go to moves with them?

I am assuming a certain segment of our audience preferred the Torture Rack over all else.

Power bomb is what I have done with my kids. They love it.

Started using the razor's edge recently in honor of the man.

Back
Top Bottom