Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

jerk-blankman.gif

Didn't get to see Raw...

Did Cody get ruined by the match with Theories last night?

Joe🦌🧹⭐🦌 @thefeelite I've prepared a little thread below so people can easily access the basic context I can cobble together. Remember that nothing of this is 100% confirmed from anyone but Ibushi, and there might be information I'm missing or misinterpreting. -

Joe🦌🧹⭐🦌 @thefeelite I've prepared a little thread below so people can easily access the basic context I can cobble together. Remember that nothing of this is 100% confirmed from anyone but Ibushi, and there might be information I'm missing or misinterpreting. -

Hunter never would've treated him this way..Bet he wishes he'd have signed with WWE..Oh, and whats Buick LeSabre Jr up to these days??..

Anyone have experience bring a toddler to a live event??? My girl and I can’t find a babysitter for tomorrow AEW Dynamite, so she said just to take our son whose almost three

Bad idea??? I know he would enjoy it, but just not sure what’s to expect lol

Anyone have experience bring a toddler to a live event??? My girl and I can’t find a babysitter for tomorrow AEW Dynamite, so she said just to take our son whose almost three

I've taken my son to a concert and he wasn't much older..I'd suggest getting some earmuffs/noise cancelling headphones for him to wear just in case..The loud noises in an arena can be overwhelming..Take advantage of a boring match and take him to the concourse to give him a break from all the action/noise/music..That'll help make him not feel too overwhelmed..

Seems like it would be WAY too much stimulation :lol:

Bad idea, but I mean the baby will "be fine."

Back
Top Bottom