would you let your significant other go to the movies alone with the opposite sex

Give it a rest dude. You're arguing for an outlier situation and you're coming across like a herb. You lost. 

I'm not arguing for an outlier, I'm pointing out that it's circumstantial. Provide a counter argument to what I said instead of making a post just to show that you disagree with me.

As men we really can't be this oblivious. This is why when woman cheat dudes have no type of clue it was happening. You can't put anything past the pettiest creatures on the planet. And I say that with all due respect. I have nothing against women, I love and respect women. My mom is a woman :lol: nah in all honesty fellas don't let your woman do leisure activities with another man. Even if a chick is bold enough to bring this up I would imagine she just wants to get a reaction out of you to gauge how desirable she still is to you. You being fully ok with it is giving her permission to get attention from somewhere else. Woman THRIVE off of attention. They all want to be desired by someone...

Fully agree with this. It's funny when people say they "don't like games and drama", yet that is exactly what that is.

Obviously that's the point. So, it sounds like your argument isn't really based on anything since I showed that having a common interest with someone doesn't mean that you necessarily are interested in that someone. 

Your argument is that a woman should never spend any time with another male (even 2.5 hours out of the year) just because? Spending any time at all with another male means that a female is not fulfilled and is interested in another male and this is based on what exactly? The assumption that all women are evil?

A married woman?...planning a date with another male that's not related to her, YES IS IMPROPER

Keyword PLANNING

Obviously if my wife has friends in the workplace and they happen to catch lunch together I'm not gonna think anything of it, but to flag out plan a date with another dude is ridiculous and no need for it.

Obviously that's the point. So, it sounds like your argument isn't really based on anything since I showed that having a common interest with someone doesn't mean that you necessarily are interested in that someone. 

Your argument is that a woman should never spend any time with another male (even 2.5 hours out of the year) just because? Spending any time at all with another male means that a female is not fulfilled and is interested in another male and this is based on what exactly? The assumption that all women are evil?

A married woman?...planning a date with another male that's not related to her, YES IS IMPROPER

Keyword PLANNING

Obviously if my wife has friends in the workplace and they happen to catch lunch together I'm not gonna think anything of it, but to flag out plan a date with another dude is ridiculous and no need for it.

Basically. Sounds like these dudes would let her spend the night at her male friends house too. On some, I was too tired to drive home after the movie so I spent the night

Dudes approving of this behavior from women really doubt even understand how a woman operates, a woman LOVES to feel wanted, they THRIVE on the attention of the man they love, you telling her is ok to go and spend time with another dude, won't make you look "secure" she'll look at you like a careless uninterested partner....eventually she'll end up getting her back blown out, either out of lack of attention from you, TO SPITE YOU or simply because that other dude makes her feel more wanted....ya really wilding with this BS

Not to mention, the impression you giving off to the dude that's supposedly taking YOUR wife on a date, you think HES gonna feel like he has ANY boundaries?...lmaoooo

Dudes approving of this behavior from women really doubt even understand how a woman operates, a woman LOVES to feel wanted, they THRIVE on the attention of the man they love, you telling her is ok to go and spend time with another dude, won't make you look "secure" she'll look at you like a careless uninterested partner....eventually she'll end up getting her back blown out, either out of lack of attention from you, TO SPITE YOU or simply because that other dude makes her feel more wanted....ya really wilding with this BS

Not to mention, the impression you giving off to the dude that's supposedly taking YOUR wife on a date, you think HES gonna feel like he has ANY boundaries?...lmaoooo

Gotta agree with this.

I know I said I wouldn't post again, but I had to....

Guys, stay on target.

The hypothetical is if your S/O went out on a platonic, non-romatic date to a movie. It was NOT your S/O going out every night to different events with another person. The scenario, in my case, was that if my wife wanted to go to a movie (or whatever) with another guy that, yes she could. Because she is a good woman, she doesn't need me laying down the law of what she can and can not do. She is my wife, not my pet.

Some of you made it into a 5 nights a week occurence of going to movies and museums and clubbing, or that she was leaving for some extended period of time (days or weeks) with some guy.... That was not the initial parameters of the post. If your wife or husband is doing these egrigous rendevous-type meetings, then OBVIOUSLY there is something catastrophicly wrong.

BUT MY WIFE IS HOT AS HELL, ALL THE DOODZ IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD WANT TO PIPE. I GOT TO BE WITH HER AT ALL TIMES OF THE DAY OR SHE'LL GET DISINTERESTED IN ME AND START RIDING WITH THE NEXT GUY. IMO, this speaks to your insecurities and mistrust of your S/O; that you can't trust them.

So again, find a woman whom you do not have to worry about being out from under your thumb for a couple of hours and won't jump on the first penis she sees or is distracted by the next shiny object flasthed in her general direction. I'm not saying that there are no bad women (or men) out there, you just have to take your time to find a good one.

If you have to worry about her 24/7, sorry, but you don't have a good one.

I know I said I wouldn't post again, but I had to....

Guys, stay on target.

The hypothetical is if your S/O went out on a platonic, non-romatic date to a movie. It was NOT your S/O going out every night to different events with another person. The scenario, in my case, was that if my wife wanted to go to a movie (or whatever) with another guy that, yes she could. Because she is a good woman, she doesn't need me laying down the law of what she can and can not do. She is my wife, not my pet.

Some of you made it into a 5 nights a week occurence of going to movies and museums and clubbing, or that she was leaving for some extended period of time (days or weeks) with some guy.... That was not the initial parameters of the post. If your wife or husband is doing these egrigous rendevous-type meetings, then OBVIOUSLY there is something catastrophicly wrong.

BUT MY WIFE IS HOT AS HELL, ALL THE DOODZ IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD WANT TO PIPE. I GOT TO BE WITH HER AT ALL TIMES OF THE DAY OR SHE'LL GET DISINTERESTED IN ME AND START RIDING WITH THE NEXT GUY. IMO, this speaks to your insecurities and mistrust of your S/O; that you can't trust them.

So again, find a woman whom you do not have to worry about being out from under your thumb for a couple of hours and won't jump on the first penis she sees or is distracted by the next shiny object flasthed in her general direction. I'm not saying that there are no bad women (or men) out there, you just have to take your time to find a good one.

If you have to worry about her 24/7, sorry, but you don't have a good one.

Bro why would YOUR woman want to go on a 1 on 1 date at the movies with another dude tho?...is there a legit reason for this?

Ya keep mistaking boundaries with insecurities, a healthy relationship each partner sets te boundaries on themselves....I don't have to restrict my wife and she doesn't restrict me, I know which lines not to cross and so does she, I will never ask my wife if I an plan a dinner date with another woman and she won't ask me of she can go out on an intimate date with a male friend....how is this ok?

The question is would your significant other let you go out with someone of the opposite sex?

I know if I took a female out it's under 3 circumstances.

1. Im ******* her

2. Im gonna **** her

3. I wanna **** her

That's it... So No I wouldn't.
If the girl is a 6+/10. ALL THIS. I don't care if we've been platonic friends since kindergarten. If she's still 6+, I'll take the buns if she's cooking them. 

Last edited:
It's not even about trusting your wife. It's about knowing how men operate. Give them an inch if you want...

...and to expound on what ksteezy ksteezy was saying about planning. How can you as a dude see your girl get dressed to go out with another male? Like I'm not even being extreme with it either. She doesn't even have to be throwing on lipstick or a tight dress but to see her have an outfit planned out or texting/calling another dude asking if he's ready? Or meet me at such and such at 8:00. Like what?! :lol:

Last edited:
"Im gonna see the lego movie wit clarence"
"Aite bae have fun"

"Im goin to see fifty shades of grey wit tyrone"
"Naaaaaaaaaaaw................WE goin to see 50 shades of grey wit tyrone"

damn i spit out my drink!!!!!

I wouldnt let my wife do anything I wouldnt do. ive hung out with my females frineds so i let her hang with her male friends. but guy friends will still try and smash he could be her "brother" i still wouldnt trust him.

Dudes so dramatic, a date? OP didn't say would you let your gf go on a date

A married woman out to the movies with another dude, call it what ya want, ITS A DATE :lol:

Plenttty of in married women who want to go to the movies, what's so special about the married one?

Keyword PLANNING

Anytime a female plans to do something with a male, it's a date?

a date isn't necessarily romantic. So yes, it's still a date.

Yall boys wild.

Lemme take your girls and wives out for dinner.

It's not even about trusting your wife. It's about knowing how men operate. Give them an inch if you want...

...and to expound on what ksteezy ksteezy was saying about planning. How can you as a dude see your girl get dressed to go out with another male? Like I'm not even being extreme with it either. She doesn't even have to be throwing on lipstick or a tight dress but to see her have an outfit planned out or texting/calling another dude asking if he's ready? Or meet me at such and such at 8:00. Like what?! :lol:

Or have that dude come to their house, and his kids answer the door so mommy can go out with another guy.

Ya keep mistaking boundaries with insecurities, a healthy relationship each partner sets te boundaries on themselves....I don't have to restrict my wife and she doesn't restrict me, I know which lines not to cross and so does she, I will never ask my wife if I an plan a dinner date with another woman and she won't ask me of she can go out on an intimate date with a male friend....how is this ok?

You go numerous dates with men then, no shots .. you about that life?

LMAO bruh why do you do this to yourself? I always see you in threads that require logic that they DO NOT USE and youre always one of the only guys actually thinking logical. lol ive come to learn that this is just a forum for entertainment and some cool cats to play ps4 with. lol. Youre gonna be here all day with some of these dudes man. Ive learned to just let them think they are right. lol

a date isn't necessarily romantic. So yes, it's still a date.

Yall boys wild.

Lemme take your girls and wives out for dinner.

aye bruh go ahead. buy me a plate while youre out. knwoing my wife she would order for me too! AHAHAHAH

Back
Top Bottom