would you let your significant other go to the movies alone with the opposite sex

Here's my point

I like going out with female friends to various places, so I can not cause a fit if my lady does the same. Maybe yall fine with your woman being the only female presence in your life but that is way too boring for me. If my girl told me I'm the only man she communicates with, I'd think the chick is lying straight to my face off top.

Now if you would never go somewhere with another chick other than your girl/wife then I could understand why you think this idea is crazy.

What's so fun about hanging out with other females that you are not smashing?

Maybe it's me, but unless there is some attraction, I see very little a committed man can seek on another woman...like what ya do?...watch soap operas and get manis?

Lol same thing I do with male friends honestly, just don't want to be around testosterone all the time I guess. It's usually more understandable when both friends have been with their spouses for a very long time because both couples know each other.

Just out of curiosity...and not counting co-workers...for dudes that are married, how many SINGLE female friends do you actually have?

Not married but almost been 10 years, I have 3 real female friends (no attraction) from High School

Last edited:
Talking/texting your female friends, having female friends at work is one thing, setting up dates with them is another when you are married.

So you text them but never hang out outside of work? If you meet up with them, your wife has to be there too?

Once again, if you call any hang out a "date" then you need to count any 1 on 1 hangout with your male friends as a "date."

Some of y'all are too much
laugh.gif

Just out of curiosity...and not counting co-workers...for dudes that are married, how many SINGLE female friends do you actually have?

i have 5 i chill with. out of the 5, 3 are bad. the other 2 are big girls, but they are really cool. how many have i smashed before 0. but ive known these chicks since I was like 17 and 20. im 29 now.

But hey, ya do you...while your girl may be cool and respectful, the dude she going on dates with might get a complete different vibe and feel ok crossing the line, how exactly would you come at dude for doing so if you are the one busting down the door of opportunity... :lol:

The entire point of what we're saying is that if your girl doesn't reject him or very clearly draw a line, then she probably isn't someone you should be with long-term. If he crosses a line, she can reject him, tell me about it and that guy can get cut off or dealt with. Or I would question why he was getting that vibe. But the actual going out part wouldn't be the issue.

Honestly I was hanging out with my ex-gf's best friend a lot the summer before my ex moved to the same city as me. My ex told me I should hang out with her because I didn't really know anyone. This girl hated me during college because apparently I came off as jerk. Coincidentally we lived in the same house but different floors senior year of college and I banged her roommate, and then started banging her best friend shortly after. These 3 girls had shared tattoos they were that close. So this one other one really disliked me for banging her friends or she thought I was a jerk to thme or something. I dunno. She thought I was ok after actually hanging out with just me a few times.

Well she invited me to go out a lot and stuff and she had a dope spot in the city so I'd usually crash at her place with a few other people. Then, one night I remember I asked her out on a "date" jokingly to thank her for all the times she let me crash at her place and stuff. Because at that time I was living a decent distance from the city and it was clutch her letting me stay over all those times after going out. Told my gf at the time about it and everything. Well, yeah, we ended up getting a little drunk at dinner and I may have leaned in to kiss her when we were back at her apt, she stopped me very politely and said, "this isn't right." I apologized the next day and asked her not to tell my then gf. Not sure if she has ever told her or not. We're still good friends though and act like it never happened. And we'd never hook up. But see, I tried, and I wasn't even attracted to her like that my ex was way better looking than her :lol: :smh:

You just never what's going to happen and you should avoid those situations. To know how I felt back then, like so strongly about the girl I was with I really thought I loved her. Then to slip up with her best friend who wasn't even that great just because we went on a date and the vibe was kinda romantic... It's crazy. Glad I didn't cheat, wouldn't have been worth it.

Last edited:
So going to the movies is a date. ok so to all the people who said you wouldn't let your girl go out on a date.

Scenario: I'm pretty sure your girl has a male co worker, i'm pretty sure she went out to lunch with a male co worker once in her life just them two alone. don't care if it was McDonalds, Burger King, hell it could be a slice of pizza, your girl just went out to lunch with another dude, there for that is date. Since ya'll saying a movie is date.

Not sure why yall more comfortable with your chick going to lunch with a co worker than a lifelong friend, idk what that stranger trying do :lol:

Last edited:
So going to the movies is a date. ok so to all the people who said you wouldn't let your girl go out on a date.

Scenario: I'm pretty sure your girl has a male co worker, i'm pretty sure she went out to lunch with a male co worker once in her life just them two alone. don't care if it was McDonalds, Burger King, hell it could be a slice of pizza, your girl just went out to lunch with another dude, there for that is date. Since ya'll saying a movie is date.

They say every girl has a work bf/husband lol. just mking commentary man dont take me seriously.

Not sure why yall more comfortable with your chick going to lunch with a co worker than a lifelong friend

or to the club with her girls. thats when guys are really on the prowl and in these girls faces. most of the time chicks dress up better to the club than to the movies. just hey what do I know.

Grabbing lunch with a coworker during ya lunch hour does not equate planning a damb movie/dinner date...like son, HOW NAIVE ARE YOU DUDES?

Grabbing lunch with a coworker during ya lunch hour does not equate planning a damb movie/dinner date...like son, HOW NAIVE ARE YOU DUDES?
Planning a date.. getting dressed for date. = having lunch with coworker

Nice logic brah

Last edited:
It's about the PLANNING the EFFORT! If your woman is PLANNING and putting forth EFFORT to spend 1 on 1 time with another male and you are perfectly ok with that, you naive as hell and deserve get cheated on....

Anyways

[emoji]128056[/emoji][emoji]9749[/emoji]️

lmao why do you assume the girl has to OD dress up for going to a movie? or for hanging out with someone? it's not a club or even a social gathering. it's a damn movie theatre where you stare at a screen for 2 hours :lol:

planning a hang out takes like 2 more minutes than a work lunch date. i'm just confused by this logic

Honestly I was hanging out with my ex-gf's best friend a lot the summer before my ex moved to the same city as me. My ex told me I should hang out with her because I didn't really know anyone. This girl hated me during college because apparently I came off as jerk. Coincidentally we lived in the same house but different floors senior year of college and I banged her roommate, and then started banging her best friend shortly after. These 3 girls had shared tattoos they were that close. So this one other one really disliked me for banging her friends or she thought I was a jerk to thme or something. I dunno. She thought I was ok after actually hanging out with just me a few times.

Well she invited me to go out a lot and stuff and she had a dope spot in the city so I'd usually crash at her place with a few other people. Then, one night I remember I asked her out on a "date" jokingly to thank her for all the times she let me crash at her place and stuff. Because at that time I was living a decent distance from the city and it was clutch her letting me stay over all those times after going out. Told my gf at the time about it and everything. Well, yeah, we ended up getting a little drunk at dinner and I may have leaned in to kiss her when we were back at her apt, she stopped me very politely and said, "this isn't right." I apologized the next day and asked her not to tell my then gf. Not sure if she has ever told her or not. We're still good friends though and act like it never happened. And we'd never hook up. But see, I tried, and I wasn't even attracted to her like that my ex was way better looking than her :lol: :smh:

You just never what's going to happen and you should avoid those situations. To know how I felt back then, like so strongly about the girl I was with I really thought I loved her. Then to slip up with her best friend who wasn't even that great just because we went on a date and the vibe was kinda romantic... It's crazy. Glad I didn't cheat, wouldn't have been worth it.

What I'm saying is, you lean in on my wife and she'll bust you in the mouth. She ain't having none of that. And I know this, not because I set boundaries for her or told her as such. She respects me and I respect her. It is implied, not laid out for her. As a decent human being, you don't cheat.

And the picture that you painted of yourself here is a person that my wife would take ZERO interest in, so again, no worries on my part.

lmao why do you assume the girl has to OD dress up for going to a movie? or for hanging out with someone? it's not a club or even a social gathering. it's a damn movie theatre where you stare at a screen for 2 hours :lol:

planning a hang out takes like 2 more minutes than a work lunch date. i'm just confused by this logic

Bruh, women prep to go to the mall, you think she's not gonna prep to go on a date?...lettuce be cereal.

Last edited:
It's about the PLANNING the EFFORT! If your woman is PLANNING and putting forth EFFORT to spend 1 on 1 time with another male and you are perfectly ok with that, you naive as hell and deserve get cheated on....

Anyways

what's the difference between ya wife calling her friend and saying let's go get some food vs knocking on a co worker door saying let's go get lunch?

Either way deserve to get cheated on

Anyways

so my question is this as most post college age people what if she was best friends with this dude before yall met and dated. they never smashed nor tried to. They always hung out. So because you come around if she plans on going out with her friend she is wrong and you would deny this?

What I'm saying is, you lean in on my wife and she'll bust you in the mouth. She ain't having none of that. And I know this, not because I set boundaries for her or told her as such. She respects me and I respect her. It is implied, not laid out for her. As a decent human being, you don't cheat.

And the picture that you painted of yourself here is a person that my wife would take ZERO interest in, so again, no worries on my part.

I don't want your old wife. Chill.

I don't want your old wife. Chill.

:rofl:

If married or in a committed relationship  I would say naw, pretty sure my girl would say the same. Wtf I look like giving my girl permission to be possibly hugged up with a dude in dark theater 
indifferent.gif

Yet you willingly allow her to place herself in positions where some dude might just get a mixed signal and cross the line....man GTHOH with that BS...***** is completely unnesesary for married woman to be on dates with other males.

Anyways

My last post was to the planning aspect...the event was on a specific day so if that is her going out of her way to plan, I don't know what to tell you. And the effort was all of a pair of jeans and hair pulled back, no makeup. On a scale of 1-10 for effort, that is a negative 3, man.

You go straight hyperbole like this girlfriend in your scenario got her toes and nails done, hair styled and bush trimmed/waxed wearing her finest dress with her highest heels and nicest jewelry while the boyfriend like "Make sure you wear a condom tonight!" as she leaving to go with some other dude....

Back
Top Bottom