Would you kiss another man for $100 million?

This dude really changed it from 5 to 10 secs like it makes that much of a difference
roll.gif

!!@ is goin on here? I saw this topic earlier on page 1 and I hop on now and see that it's 20 pages.

Recap or cliffs?!?! 
nerd.gif

And to the OP,!@+@ yea I'd kiss a dude for 100 MILLION! No question,idgaf about if people think I'm gay,at least I don't have to work a single minute of my life again. 100 million would make your kids kids set for life as well
laugh.gif

!!@ is goin on here? I saw this topic earlier on page 1 and I hop on now and see that it's 20 pages.

Recap or cliffs?!?! 
nerd.gif

And to the OP,!@+@ yea I'd kiss a dude for 100 MILLION! No question,idgaf about if people think I'm gay,at least I don't have to work a single minute of my life again. 100 million would make your kids kids set for life as well
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

6a00d8341c730253ef01310fb53432970c-800wi

quoting just because people will complain
I'm straight as an arrow, but that's a pretty dude. If we were in prison, son would be popular, whoever his "daddy" is would be racking up all the cigarettes, extra brownies, corn bread, favors, whatever the hell you charge for sex in the bink.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by faithlesshox

I'm amused! so I'll play.

I would kiss the dude no problems for 100mill, would probebly drink half a bottle of rum/vodka to get in the mood though.
I am not gay (no one calling me that is gonna change my though about my sexuallity), and I am 2 years in with my current and that happen after 3 years with my ex (5 years on a daily vag menu).
That being said made out with guys at random parties (usually well intoxicated) usually as a dare to winning a group session for later.

I'm euro though, so I guess we are generally less concerned about the whole gay thing.
mike-singletary-death-stare.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

k, Its 5 am for me and I am a bit drunk so my initially statement didn't convey the message.

Kissing is just a action.
For kissing between two man to be gay there needs to be a gay thought behind it.
There is no difference (and no change in you sexual orientation) between kissing a man or a woman if the mind has no sexuality attached to the action.

I can actually kind of rock with this. I took a sex and cultures class in college and there have been alot of societies throughout time in which the men practiced various forms of homosexual acts, and it wasn't seen as some huge deal because homosexuality didnt have a social context to them. There was no negative stigmas associated with dudes hooking up so they didnt really see it as a big deal. In the West our code of morality is generally pretty similar to those laid out by anglo-saxon religions and so people see homosexual relationships as a big deal. So in that way, I can see how its only gay if people say its gay.
But i still think you might be gay. Its no big deal though man. Do you.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

6a00d8341c730253ef01310fb53432970c-800wi

quoting just because people will complain
I'm straight as an arrow, but that's a pretty dude. If we were in prison, son would be popular, whoever his "daddy" is would be racking up all the cigarettes, extra brownies, corn bread, favors, whatever the hell you charge for sex in the bink.

k, Its 5 am for me and I am a bit drunk so my initially statement didn't convey the message.

Kissing is just a action.
For kissing between two man to be gay there needs to be a gay thought behind it.
There is no difference (and no change in you sexual orientation) between kissing a man or a woman if the mind has no sexuality attached to the action.

I can actually kind of rock with this. I took a sex and cultures class in college and there have been alot of societies throughout time in which the men practiced various forms of homosexual acts, and it wasn't seen as some huge deal because homosexuality didnt have a social context to them. There was no negative stigmas associated with dudes hooking up so they didnt really see it as a big deal. In the West our code of morality is generally pretty similar to those laid out by anglo-saxon religions and so people see homosexual relationships as a big deal. So in that way, I can see how its only gay if people say its gay.
But i still think you might be gay. Its no big deal though man. Do you.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Furrell

I'm amused! so I'll play.

I would kiss the dude no problems for 100mill, would probebly drink half a bottle of rum/vodka to get in the mood though.
I am not gay (no one calling me that is gonna change my though about my sexuallity), and I am 2 years in with my current and that happen after 3 years with my ex (5 years on a daily vag menu).
That being said made out with guys at random parties (usually well intoxicated) usually as a dare to winning a group session for later.

I'm euro though, so I guess we are generally less concerned about the whole gay thing.
mike-singletary-death-stare.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom