Would you kiss another man for $100 million?

Originally Posted by faithlesshox

If you follow simple logic 
Make out with 1 guy leads to a hetero orgy.
That one action doesn't define my sexual orientation, it just enables my real goal.

mondaynightraw wrote:
thekryptonite wrote:
faithlesshox wrote:
That being said made out with guys at random parties (usually well intoxicated) usually as a dare to winning a group session for later.

I'm euro though, so I guess we are generally less concerned about the whole gay thing.
I'm European too but c'mon son.. 
sick.gif
roll.gif
  such an AYO thing to do. 

sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

no, just... no.

If you follow simple logic 
Make out with 1 guy leads to a hetero orgy.
That one action doesn't define my sexual orientation, it just enables my real goal.

mondaynightraw wrote:
thekryptonite wrote:
faithlesshox wrote:
That being said made out with guys at random parties (usually well intoxicated) usually as a dare to winning a group session for later.

I'm euro though, so I guess we are generally less concerned about the whole gay thing.
I'm European too but c'mon son.. 
sick.gif
roll.gif
  such an AYO thing to do. 

sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

no, just... no.

k, Its 5 am for me and I am a bit drunk so my initially statement didn't convey the message.

Kissing is just a action.
For kissing between two man to be gay there needs to be a gay thought behind it.
There is no difference (and no change in you sexual orientation) between kissing a man or a woman if the mind has no sexuality attached to the action.

k, Its 5 am for me and I am a bit drunk so my initially statement didn't convey the message.

For kissing between two man to be gay there needs to be a gay thought behind it.
There is no difference (and no change in you sexual orientation) between kissing a man or a woman if the mind has no sexuality attached to the action.

I'm amused! so I'll play.

I would kiss the dude no problems for 100mill, would probebly drink half a bottle of rum/vodka to get in the mood though.
I am not gay (no one calling me that is gonna change my though about my sexuallity), and I am 2 years in with my current and that happen after 3 years with my ex (5 years on a daily vag menu).

2ii7jow.gif

I'm amused! so I'll play.

I would kiss the dude no problems for 100mill, would probebly drink half a bottle of rum/vodka to get in the mood though.
I am not gay (no one calling me that is gonna change my though about my sexuallity), and I am 2 years in with my current and that happen after 3 years with my ex (5 years on a daily vag menu).

2ii7jow.gif

My man in full blown backpedal right now.
roll.gif
roll.gif

deion_g_sanders_260.jpg

My man in full blown backpedal right now.
roll.gif
roll.gif

deion_g_sanders_260.jpg

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

referee_timeout.jpg

Hold on a sec. What da hell has this thread come too? Was on here earlier, and it was about a "kiss". Now dudes talking about doing EXTRA (definitely ayo) type stuff . Hmmmm......

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

referee_timeout.jpg

Hold on a sec. What da hell has this thread come too? Was on here earlier, and it was about a "kiss". Now dudes talking about doing EXTRA (definitely ayo) type stuff . Hmmmm......

LMFAO.. this European just made a confession he didn't intend to make. How do u make out with guys FOR FUN, drunk, at parties?

roll.gif

LMFAO.. this European just made a confession he didn't intend to make. How do u make out with guys FOR FUN, drunk, at parties?

roll.gif

Nobody here (including me) is really going to be able to see eye to eye with you on this. Entirely different cultures with entirely different views on sexuality. Half of NT would swing on you if you greeted them in a way that's completely normal in a lot of Euro countries.
Just saying, you're wasting your breath. 

Nobody here (including me) is really going to be able to see eye to eye with you on this. Entirely different cultures with entirely different views on sexuality. Half of NT would swing on you if you greeted them in a way that's completely normal in a lot of Euro countries.
Just saying, you're wasting your breath. 

Back
Top Bottom