Would you kiss another man for $100 million?

Some of ya'll are taking this to another level
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Let me just leave this here..

'The authors investigated the role of homosexual arousal in exclusively heterosexual men who admitted negative affect toward homosexual individuals. Participants consisted of a group of homophobic men (n = 35 ) and a group of nonhomophobic men (n = 29); they were assigned to groups on the basis of their scores on the Index of Homophobia (W. W. Hudson & W. A. Ricketts, 1980). The men were exposed to sexually explicit erotic stimuli consisting of heterosexual, male homosexual, and lesbian videotapes, and changes in penile circumference were monitored. They also completed an Aggression Questionnaire (A. H. Buss & M. Perry, 1992). Both groups exhibited increases in penile circumference to the heterosexual and female homosexual videos. Only the homophobic men showed an increase in penile erection to male homosexual stimuli. The groups did not differ in aggression. Homophobia is apparently associated with homosexual arousal that the homophobic individual is either unaware of or denies. (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2009 APA, all rights reserved) '

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8772014
That makes a hell of a lot of sense. (not sarcasm)

Some people hate gay people because they're aroused by the same sex.

i see what you did there with that article
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
with that said, i personally don't have anything against gay people. (the flamboyant men can get out of hand/annoying sometimes but what else is new). but if i see another dude blowing a dude and get grossed out what does that make me?

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Let me just leave this here..

'The authors investigated the role of homosexual arousal in exclusively heterosexual men who admitted negative affect toward homosexual individuals. Participants consisted of a group of homophobic men (n = 35 ) and a group of nonhomophobic men (n = 29); they were assigned to groups on the basis of their scores on the Index of Homophobia (W. W. Hudson & W. A. Ricketts, 1980). The men were exposed to sexually explicit erotic stimuli consisting of heterosexual, male homosexual, and lesbian videotapes, and changes in penile circumference were monitored. They also completed an Aggression Questionnaire (A. H. Buss & M. Perry, 1992). Both groups exhibited increases in penile circumference to the heterosexual and female homosexual videos. Only the homophobic men showed an increase in penile erection to male homosexual stimuli. The groups did not differ in aggression. Homophobia is apparently associated with homosexual arousal that the homophobic individual is either unaware of or denies. (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2009 APA, all rights reserved) '

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8772014
That makes a hell of a lot of sense. (not sarcasm)

Some people hate gay people because they're aroused by the same sex.

i see what you did there with that article
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
with that said, i personally don't have anything against gay people. (the flamboyant men can get out of hand/annoying sometimes but what else is new). but if i see another dude blowing a dude and get grossed out what does that make me?

Originally Posted by faithlesshox

That being said made out with guys at random parties (usually well intoxicated) usually as a dare to winning a group session for later.

I'm euro though, so I guess we are generally less concerned about the whole gay thing.
I'm European too but c'mon son..
sick.gif
roll.gif
  such an AYO thing to do.
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That being said made out with guys at random parties (usually well intoxicated) usually as a dare to winning a group session for later.

I'm euro though, so I guess we are generally less concerned about the whole gay thing.
sick.gif
roll.gif
  such an AYO thing to do.

sick.gif
roll.gif
  such an AYO thing to do.
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
roll.gif
  such an AYO thing to do.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by iYen

Can someone compile a list of the things $100,000,000 can get you.

499,999,999 chicken nuggets and a diet soda.

200,000,000 jack in the box tacos

Season tickets to every sport you watch on tv+paid private first class flights+helicopter to take you to the game(no traffic)+ A &#* load of money left over.

Season tickets to every sport you watch on tv+paid private first class flights+helicopter to take you to the game(no traffic)+ A &#* load of money left over.

referee_timeout.jpg

Hold on a sec. What da hell has this thread come too? Was on here earlier, and it was about a "kiss". Now dudes talking about doing EXTRA (definitely ayo) type stuff . Hmmmm......

referee_timeout.jpg

Hold on a sec. What da hell has this thread come too? Was on here earlier, and it was about a "kiss". Now dudes talking about doing EXTRA (definitely ayo) type stuff . Hmmmm......

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

sick.gif
roll.gif
  such an AYO thing to do.
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

sick.gif
roll.gif
  such an AYO thing to do.
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

83333 hours and 20 minutes with Ice La Fox
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

That would smack the gayness right back down into the depths of your being!!!

83333 hours and 20 minutes with Ice La Fox
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

That would smack the gayness right back down into the depths of your being!!!

I'm amused! so I'll play.

I would kiss the dude no problems for 100mill, would probebly drink half a bottle of rum/vodka to get in the mood though.
I am not gay (no one calling me that is gonna change my though about my sexuallity), and I am 2 years in with my current and that happen after 3 years with my ex (5 years on a daily vag menu).

your parents can tell bro. no need to hide it anymore.

I'm amused! so I'll play.

I would kiss the dude no problems for 100mill, would probebly drink half a bottle of rum/vodka to get in the mood though.
I am not gay (no one calling me that is gonna change my though about my sexuallity), and I am 2 years in with my current and that happen after 3 years with my ex (5 years on a daily vag menu).

your parents can tell bro. no need to hide it anymore.

Errbody in dis thread needs to go watch this.
  1. Go to youtube.com
  2. type dave chappelle -. def comedy jam (he's wearing a black shirt)
  3. Watch from beginning
  4. Get your lulz
    [h1]
    [/h1]

Errbody in dis thread needs to go watch this.
  1. Go to youtube.com
  2. type dave chappelle -. def comedy jam (he's wearing a black shirt)
  3. Watch from beginning
  4. Get your lulz
    [h1]
    [/h1]

If you follow simple logic 
Make out with 1 guy leads to a hetero orgy.
That one action doesn't define my sexual orientation, it just enables my real goal.

mondaynightraw wrote:
thekryptonite wrote:
faithlesshox wrote:

sick.gif
roll.gif
  such an AYO thing to do. 

sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If you follow simple logic 
Make out with 1 guy leads to a hetero orgy.
That one action doesn't define my sexual orientation, it just enables my real goal.

mondaynightraw wrote:
thekryptonite wrote:
faithlesshox wrote:

sick.gif
roll.gif
  such an AYO thing to do. 

sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif