Would you kiss another man for $100 million?

Having sex with another man has never crossed my mind and no amount of money is about to make me think about it. All I'm saying is a lot of dudes in here would do it for free. 

Having sex with another man has never crossed my mind and no amount of money is about to make me think about it. All I'm saying is a lot of dudes in here would do it for free. 

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

One of the more stupid things said on this forum (which is saying something). So explain to us this theory of yours? NT cracks me up
roll.gif
LOL I don't know how to explain it like that but it's simple to me...  If it takes money for you say yea then you would do it anyway, it's in you. . If I say NO I would never do something then that means no amount of money could change my mind. That's where I stand and what the @@* I mean. I wouldn't have sex with no male for all the money in the world. Period.
What's "in you" ?
The gay disease? 
roll.gif

One of the more stupid things said on this forum (which is saying something). So explain to us this theory of yours? NT cracks me up
roll.gif
LOL I don't know how to explain it like that but it's simple to me...  If it takes money for you say yea then you would do it anyway, it's in you. . If I say NO I would never do something then that means no amount of money could change my mind. That's where I stand and what the @@* I mean. I wouldn't have sex with no male for all the money in the world. Period.
What's "in you" ?
The gay disease? 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by TRIPLETHREAT0699

eek.gif
Get off your horse you lame.
So because someone wont do something for money they're hateful and ignorant?

Idiots like you WANT people to be and bigots. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Right
Still waiting on dat repie dc.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by TRIPLETHREAT0699

eek.gif
Get off your horse you lame.
So because someone wont do something for money they're hateful and ignorant?

Idiots like you WANT people to be and bigots. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Right
Still waiting on dat repie dc.
eyes.gif

roll.gif
If it takes money for you say yea then you would do it anyway, it's in you. .
So if it takes money for me to say yes, how does this mean i would do it even if money wasn't involved? Your logic is beyond flawed.
drakehah.png

roll.gif
If it takes money for you say yea then you would do it anyway, it's in you. .
So if it takes money for me to say yes, how does this mean i would do it even if money wasn't involved? Your logic is beyond flawed.
drakehah.png

I understand the point the DMoney is trying to make. If you are willing to compromise your standards, then a little bit of you was okay with that in the first place. You can be broken. It's as simple as that.

Would you torture a litter of puppies for 100 million dollars? Slowly beat them to death with your bare hands, and then saw off their limbs one by one? I would not do that. I would live with that guilt for the rest of my life. Would I find all sorts of cool ways to pass the time with $100 million? Sure. But I still don't think I could live with myself.

So that's a principle I wouldn't break. I wouldn't do it for free, I wouldn't do it for money. I mean the logic is kind of flawed, and it doesn't make sense AT ALL, but hey, I GET what he is saying. Doesn't have to make sense. There's a little gay in you, that's all. Waiting to come out. Nothing wrong with that. It's there though.

why are people mentioning sex? The topic clearly says KISS.

The people saying they wouldnt do it for 100mil, are either stupid or ******ed.

why are people mentioning sex? The topic clearly says KISS.

The people saying they wouldnt do it for 100mil, are either stupid or ******ed.

I understand the point the DMoney is trying to make. If you are willing to compromise your standards, then a little bit of you was okay with that in the first place. You can be broken. It's as simple as that.

Would you torture a litter of puppies for 100 million dollars? Slowly beat them to death with your bare hands, and then saw off their limbs one by one? I would not do that. I would live with that guilt for the rest of my life. Would I find all sorts of cool ways to pass the time with $100 million? Sure. But I still don't think I could live with myself.

So that's a principle I wouldn't break. I wouldn't do it for free, I wouldn't do it for money. I mean the logic is kind of flawed, and it doesn't make sense AT ALL, but hey, I GET what he is saying. Doesn't have to make sense. There's a little gay in you, that's all. Waiting to come out. Nothing wrong with that. It's there though.

Absolutely.

Hell for a couple more million I would lick his nipples. That is an unfathomable amount of money.

Absolutely.

Hell for a couple more million I would lick his nipples. That is an unfathomable amount of money.

Originally Posted by eaalto

That is a HORRIBLE comparison, like the worst straw man argument in the history of the internet.

Back
Top Bottom