Would you kiss another man for $100 million?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Furrell

I said that cause I think this thread is absurd. A kiss? Really? Some of yall are lying through your teeth, and I suspect those are the same ones who get caught paying for male hookers in cheap motels. Word to Mr. Cee.
laugh.gif
Keep lying to yourself. You have a history of making homosexual gestures. Now its because a thread is absurd?
wink.gif

Whatever man, I'm gay....sue me
pimp.gif

I think the thread is absurd, because all he's suggesting is a damn kiss. Read. Has nothing to do with my sexual orientation.
So is this your coming out party?? I been knew it but never saw you say it. You like boys?

Originally Posted by Furrell

I said that cause I think this thread is absurd. A kiss? Really? Some of yall are lying through your teeth, and I suspect those are the same ones who get caught paying for male hookers in cheap motels. Word to Mr. Cee.
laugh.gif
Keep lying to yourself. You have a history of making homosexual gestures. Now its because a thread is absurd?
wink.gif

Whatever man, I'm gay....sue me
pimp.gif

I think the thread is absurd, because all he's suggesting is a damn kiss. Read. Has nothing to do with my sexual orientation.
So is this your coming out party?? I been knew it but never saw you say it. You like boys?

Originally Posted by Vsano

Originally Posted by AirThompson

You know how much trouble the Fast 5 crew went thru for 100 Mill? Hahaha

& all I gotta do is kiss a dude for 5 sec, and be made for life?

^%*& Yeah!

Talking abut easy money... but who's the guy?
Now that's getting too specific
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

If you'll do it for money you'll do it for free.

I don't know tho. I ain't even gone act tough in this thread.

One of the more stupid things said on this forum (which is saying something). So explain to us this theory of yours? NT cracks me up
roll.gif

One of the more stupid things said on this forum (which is saying something). So explain to us this theory of yours? NT cracks me up
roll.gif

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

right
laugh.gif

i take my $+! to work because im getting paid.

the hell if you'll see me there for free.

roll.gif

right
laugh.gif

i take my $+! to work because im getting paid.

the hell if you'll see me there for free.

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

roll.gif
LOL I don't know how to explain it like that but it's simple to me...  If it takes money for you say yea then you would do it anyway, it's in you. . If I say NO I would never do something then that means no amount of money could change my mind. That's where I stand and what the @@* I mean. I wouldn't have sex with no male for all the money in the world. Period.

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Originally Posted by soyerwill

Everyone would obviously do that. A better question is; 
Would you kiss another man everyday for 5 seconds for $100 million. If you choose to not do it one day, everything you own is taken from you... Well, would you?

after bout a week, i'd get used to it

hell, i'd probably get bored of it and suck him off while im at it

wat?
roll.gif
 this guy

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Originally Posted by soyerwill

Everyone would obviously do that. A better question is; 
Would you kiss another man everyday for 5 seconds for $100 million. If you choose to not do it one day, everything you own is taken from you... Well, would you?

after bout a week, i'd get used to it

hell, i'd probably get bored of it and suck him off while im at it

wat?
roll.gif
 this guy

What if you have to pick the guy from famous male celebrities? Now what?

You picking somebody gay and feminine like the Chris Crocker dude or the little brother from Ugly Betty?

You picking somebody who women generally find attractive like Justin Timberlake?

You going with somebody who looks like yourself?

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

roll.gif
LOL I don't know how to explain it like that but it's simple to me...  If it takes money for you say yea then you would do it anyway, it's in you. . If I say NO I would never do something then that means no amount of money could change my mind. That's where I stand and what the @@* I mean. I wouldn't have sex with no male for all the money in the world. Period.

You picking somebody gay and feminine like the Chris Crocker dude or the little brother from Ugly Betty?

You picking somebody who women generally find attractive like Justin Timberlake?

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

id pick an ugly dude.

what if i pick justin and i enjoy it?

can't take any chances.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

id pick an ugly dude.

what if i pick justin and i enjoy it?

can't take any chances.

Back
Top Bottom