Would you kiss another man for $100 million?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by CWrite78

wait wut

deliverance-mighty-purty-mouth.jpeg

2ztc75f.gif
right between his gapped front teeth
Never seen Deliverance I  take it. You wont be kissing him in the mouth.

sadly, i haven't. i'll add it to my netflix queue.

2ztc75f.gif

Yeah I just seen the one scene but I hear its a good flick.

2ztc75f.gif

Yeah I just seen the one scene but I hear its a good flick.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That's kind of what I meant by my post to, if you'll do it for money you'll do it for free. Dudes automatically start thinkin bout giving head and %% when all OP asked was  would you kiss a man. It ain't taking no money to change some of yall minds, you already got that ayo %% in you to think about blowing another man. "Bump a kiss I wana suck his ****!" is how some of yall coming off. FOH [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Lock this !%% up PLEASEEE!!![/color]
eek.gif
eek.gif
 the logic!
if i go to work for a paycheck and then they decide to stop paying me, by this logic, i would continue working regardless 
eek.gif

"go to bed homie" + "calm down bro" + "unsure if cereal"

Originally Posted by DMoney82

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That's kind of what I meant by my post to, if you'll do it for money you'll do it for free. Dudes automatically start thinkin bout giving head and %% when all OP asked was  would you kiss a man. It ain't taking no money to change some of yall minds, you already got that ayo %% in you to think about blowing another man. "Bump a kiss I wana suck his ****!" is how some of yall coming off. FOH [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Lock this !%% up PLEASEEE!!![/color]
eek.gif
eek.gif
 the logic!
if i go to work for a paycheck and then they decide to stop paying me, by this logic, i would continue working regardless 
eek.gif

"go to bed homie" + "calm down bro" + "unsure if cereal"

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

What if you have to pick the guy from famous male celebrities? Now what?

You picking somebody gay and feminine like the Chris Crocker dude or the little brother from Ugly Betty?

You picking somebody who women generally find attractive like Justin Timberlake?

You going with somebody who looks like yourself?

No one is gonna answer this? Johnny Depp. Its crazy reading these answers
laugh.gif
I didn't expect this thread to last so long.

You picking somebody gay and feminine like the Chris Crocker dude or the little brother from Ugly Betty?

You picking somebody who women generally find attractive like Justin Timberlake?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

laugh.gif

I'm going with Joseph Gordon-Levitt. 

tumblr_llcah036ol1qgdkiio1_500.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

laugh.gif

I'm going with Joseph Gordon-Levitt. 

tumblr_llcah036ol1qgdkiio1_500.jpg

pimp.gif

What pisses me off is we catch something like 400 bodies a year in Philly (regular citizens, mostly young black men) and its just another day, but maybe 20 cops a year get shot and its a huge story...don't get it twisted, its a shame they got shot, but its kind of an occupational hazard. On the other hand maybe half of those 400 were robbery victims/innocent bystanders, etc. 

Its a huge problem when I can't hardly walk outside after a certain time without worrying about whether ima get bangded or not... This city is just not a safe place for its residents and something just has 2 be done. Now when people start catching slugs out on the Main Line or somewhere, watch its going to be a HUGE story...its a damn shame.

What pisses me off is we catch something like 400 bodies a year in Philly (regular citizens, mostly young black men) and its just another day, but maybe 20 cops a year get shot and its a huge story...don't get it twisted, its a shame they got shot, but its kind of an occupational hazard. On the other hand maybe half of those 400 were robbery victims/innocent bystanders, etc. 

Its a huge problem when I can't hardly walk outside after a certain time without worrying about whether ima get bangded or not... This city is just not a safe place for its residents and something just has 2 be done. Now when people start catching slugs out on the Main Line or somewhere, watch its going to be a HUGE story...its a damn shame.

Fight Club Brad Pitt

Originally Posted by proper english

It's sad, really. People only matter if they are considered important. The rest of us? Meh.

Fight Club Brad Pitt

It's sad, really. People only matter if they are considered important. The rest of us? Meh.

WUT?

WUT?

Spoiler [+]
You don't even live in Philly.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

WUT?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
You don't even live in Philly.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

WUT?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom