Would you kiss another man for $100 million?

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

i'd suck a d for a 100 mill

real talk.
14ukuqe.gif

That's kind of what I meant by my post to, if you'll do it for money you'll do it for free. Dudes automatically start thinkin bout giving head and %% when all OP asked was  would you kiss a man. It ain't taking no money to change some of yall minds, you already got that ayo %% in you to think about blowing another man. "Bump a kiss I wana suck his ****!" is how some of yall coming off. FOH

Lock this !%% up PLEASEEE!!!

That's kind of what I meant by my post to, if you'll do it for money you'll do it for free. Dudes automatically start thinkin bout giving head and %% when all OP asked was  would you kiss a man. It ain't taking no money to change some of yall minds, you already got that ayo %% in you to think about blowing another man. "Bump a kiss I wana suck his ****!" is how some of yall coming off. FOH

Lock this !%% up PLEASEEE!!!

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Are people this homophobic that they wouldn't kiss a man for 100 mil?
laugh.gif

Homophobic gets thrown around so loosely nowadays.

Money doesn't mean THAT much though so I'm not head over heels about this. I mean what if they got you kissing a built a Ray Lewis built dude who has a Gene Simmons tongue? Or what if he has rotten to the core teeth?
laugh.gif

would you tongue kiss jesus?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Are people this homophobic that they wouldn't kiss a man for 100 mil?
laugh.gif

Homophobic gets thrown around so loosely nowadays.

Money doesn't mean THAT much though so I'm not head over heels about this. I mean what if they got you kissing a built a Ray Lewis built dude who has a Gene Simmons tongue? Or what if he has rotten to the core teeth?
laugh.gif

would you tongue kiss jesus?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by faithlesshox

I'm amused! so I'll play.

I would kiss the dude no problems for 100mill, would probebly drink half a bottle of rum/vodka to get in the mood though.
I am not gay (no one calling me that is gonna change my though about my sexuallity), and I am 2 years in with my current and that happen after 3 years with my ex (5 years on a daily vag menu).
That being said made out with guys at random parties (usually well intoxicated) usually as a dare to winning a group session for later.

I'm euro though, so I guess we are generally less concerned about the whole gay thing.
mike-singletary-death-stare.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
@ the dude ,making out with random dudes at parties though??......
prince.gif

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by faithlesshox

I'm amused! so I'll play.

I would kiss the dude no problems for 100mill, would probebly drink half a bottle of rum/vodka to get in the mood though.
I am not gay (no one calling me that is gonna change my though about my sexuallity), and I am 2 years in with my current and that happen after 3 years with my ex (5 years on a daily vag menu).
That being said made out with guys at random parties (usually well intoxicated) usually as a dare to winning a group session for later.

I'm euro though, so I guess we are generally less concerned about the whole gay thing.
mike-singletary-death-stare.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
@ the dude ,making out with random dudes at parties though??......
prince.gif

laugh.gif
it's completely ******ed how uncomfortable some of  ya'll are getting on an internet forum.  Son said pleeaase lock it up.  

laugh.gif
it's completely ******ed how uncomfortable some of  ya'll are getting on an internet forum.  Son said pleeaase lock it up.  

Back
Top Bottom