Would a Niketalk Record Label work? Vol this Could Be GENIUS

I say we all exchange emails, twitters, AIM, Facebooks, Cells & if we really want to get this going we should all plan out how to we are going to promote and help others out

I say we all exchange emails, twitters, AIM, Facebooks, Cells & if we really want to get this going we should all plan out how to we are going to promote and help others out

Originally Posted by Qualmes

Actually it could work if we set it up right in regards to how we
promote... Promotion and marketing is the only thing that cancels out
good A&Rn

Think about it, if everyone got on the same page and picked an artist to
promote for two months straight - I'm talking twitter, reverbnation,
facebook, myspace, tumblr, all the blogs and magazines - where we
basically spammed for whoever the artist is constantly telling and
reminding how dope he or she is, it would be in the conscious of
fans/critcs minds alike - problem lies in

1. Everyone doing the exact same thing for two months straight

2. Other artist not getting mad that they wont be the first to get pushed
Thats all it comes down to...if you can play the waiting game and understand you will get pushed at a time it would actually work...everyone pushing for 2 months straight your bound to get looked at knowing all the different outlets people have through niketalk...def a great idea

first dude thats put on can alway look out with featurings , cosigns etc ....idk why i even said record label , GLOBAL MUSIC GROUP ....aye!

Originally Posted by Qualmes

Actually it could work if we set it up right in regards to how we
promote... Promotion and marketing is the only thing that cancels out
good A&Rn

Think about it, if everyone got on the same page and picked an artist to
promote for two months straight - I'm talking twitter, reverbnation,
facebook, myspace, tumblr, all the blogs and magazines - where we
basically spammed for whoever the artist is constantly telling and
reminding how dope he or she is, it would be in the conscious of
fans/critcs minds alike - problem lies in

1. Everyone doing the exact same thing for two months straight

2. Other artist not getting mad that they wont be the first to get pushed
Thats all it comes down to...if you can play the waiting game and understand you will get pushed at a time it would actually work...everyone pushing for 2 months straight your bound to get looked at knowing all the different outlets people have through niketalk...def a great idea

first dude thats put on can alway look out with featurings , cosigns etc ....idk why i even said record label , GLOBAL MUSIC GROUP ....aye!

Originally Posted by RoOk

everyone who's intrested should just post on here , imma keep it updated and we can do a private tiny chat by the end of the week to work out the kinks

Originally Posted by RoOk

everyone who's intrested should just post on here , imma keep it updated and we can do a private tiny chat by the end of the week to work out the kinks

pimp.gif

Doesn't NT already put on and push the artists that they feel?  So you all are suggesting that every member of NT push for and market artists just because they are NT?

I think one of the good things about NT and the artists who post on NT is the diversity. 

I support the artists on here who I feel are good dudes, and are putting out a product that exceeds excellence.  It appears a lot of others are like me, hence why some artist's threads do multi pages and others do a few. 

If ya'll are serious about it good luck, but I think you're being extremely idealistic.  There's a trend in hip-hop that's been personified on NT; when an artists connects with the fans on a grassroots level the support comes in abundance.  However, when that artist begins to grow the 'fans' start to develop some sort of resentment for whatever reason. 

NT is a good outlet for some artists to market their music, but at the end of the day that's all it is, an outlet.  It takes more than one outlet to really put it on. 

Besides, money will be involved, and that's when %!+# will change. 

Doesn't NT already put on and push the artists that they feel?  So you all are suggesting that every member of NT push for and market artists just because they are NT?

I think one of the good things about NT and the artists who post on NT is the diversity. 

I support the artists on here who I feel are good dudes, and are putting out a product that exceeds excellence.  It appears a lot of others are like me, hence why some artist's threads do multi pages and others do a few. 

If ya'll are serious about it good luck, but I think you're being extremely idealistic.  There's a trend in hip-hop that's been personified on NT; when an artists connects with the fans on a grassroots level the support comes in abundance.  However, when that artist begins to grow the 'fans' start to develop some sort of resentment for whatever reason. 

NT is a good outlet for some artists to market their music, but at the end of the day that's all it is, an outlet.  It takes more than one outlet to really put it on. 

I got beats for days .... and an in-house studio .. Im in Queens and willing to help ..

I think the real issue will arrive once that 1st check gets cut and everybody looking for something to compliment his/her contributions.

But I like the idea ... It sounds diplomatic and NT is full of talented individuals.

I got beats for days .... and an in-house studio .. Im in Queens and willing to help ..

I think the real issue will arrive once that 1st check gets cut and everybody looking for something to compliment his/her contributions.

But I like the idea ... It sounds diplomatic and NT is full of talented individuals.

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

Money aint a isssue yet beacuse we have none.... we are all unknowns so any progress is good progress.... 
A unified message must be at the forefront... cant have a bunch of artist on differnt frequencies trying to follow the same wavelength.. 

A new mixtape should be in the works ASAP...

Money aint a isssue yet beacuse we have none.... we are all unknowns so any progress is good progress.... 
A unified message must be at the forefront... cant have a bunch of artist on differnt frequencies trying to follow the same wavelength.. 

Originally Posted by akuratl02

You got a twitter or FB?

Originally Posted by akuratl02

You got a twitter or FB?

Originally Posted by devildog1776

AyO Rooks check your inbox ..

Devildog .. See you not understanding my man .. Thats exactly the point, its all love now because there isnt any money, but just wait until a check does get cut ...

Here's a question ... Who rightfully would earn the 1st dollar considered revenue ..

1. OP?
2. Artist?
3. Producer?

This idea would only work through volunteer efforts, where contributors aren't looking for anything in return but to see one of NT's own succeed.

If there is going to be monetary value in this investment than positions will need to established an implemented ...

Originally Posted by devildog1776

AyO Rooks check your inbox ..

Devildog .. See you not understanding my man .. Thats exactly the point, its all love now because there isnt any money, but just wait until a check does get cut ...

Here's a question ... Who rightfully would earn the 1st dollar considered revenue ..

1. OP?
2. Artist?
3. Producer?

This idea would only work through volunteer efforts, where contributors aren't looking for anything in return but to see one of NT's own succeed.

If there is going to be monetary value in this investment than positions will need to established an implemented ...

N's is lazy and would much rather focus their energy on established rappers
New material & beefs, and members gettin exposed.

Back
Top Bottom