Miami
New york
Atlanta
Indiana
Toronto
Washington
Houston
***San Francisco (added)

I mean 60K + Members ....Producers,Rappers blogs ...street teams .....Whats stopping this from happening!?!?!?!!? put some $ down and we shoot videos and chill on worldstar,vlad,onsmash etc .... 0_o

also if this does happen Eddostarr drops first
smile.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by HankTrill

Secret Society Records

G.o.d Jewels
Henz0
Qualmes
Top 40 Shawty
Rilla

A&R'S
Cartune
Illionaire
Optimus Prime
Ninjahood(east Coast only lol)

Blogs
youheardthatnew
realtalknewyork

Street teams in damn near every region of the country
Chicago
L.A
Miami
New york
Atlanta
Indiana
Toronto
Washington
Houston
***San Francisco (added)

I mean 60K + Members ....Producers,Rappers blogs ...street teams .....Whats stopping this from happening!?!?!?!!? put some $ down and we shoot videos and chill on worldstar,vlad,onsmash etc .... 0_o

also if this does happen Eddostarr drops first
smile.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

while yall playin around this $#%+ could work.. We have too many members/numbers to hype $#%+ up/get connects.. plus there actually are some decent rappers/producers on here..

streets teams in literally every city lol..
QFT!

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

while yall playin around this $#%+ could work.. We have too many members/numbers to hype $#%+ up/get connects.. plus there actually are some decent rappers/producers on here..

streets teams in literally every city lol..
QFT!

I think we would be able to form a new age Wu as far as dope rappers, producers, and hype men, but these N's don't know a damn thing about A&R'n.

I think we would be able to form a new age Wu as far as dope rappers, producers, and hype men, but these N's don't know a damn thing about A&R'n.

You know the idea isnt so far fetched ...I mean NT is responsible for Rosa and I would go as far as saying Lil B being as big as they are now IMO

You know the idea isnt so far fetched ...I mean NT is responsible for Rosa and I would go as far as saying Lil B being as big as they are now IMO

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

anything but that...

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

anything but that...

Actually it could work if we set it up right in regards to how we promote... Promotion and marketing is the only thing that cancels out good A&Rn

Think about it, if everyone got on the same page and picked an artist to promote for two months straight - I'm talking twitter, reverbnation, facebook, myspace, tumblr, all the blogs and magazines - where we basically spammed for whoever the artist is constantly telling and reminding how dope he or she is, it would be in the conscious of fans/critcs minds alike - problem lies in

1. Everyone doing the exact same thing for two months straight
2. Other artist not getting mad that they wont be the first to get pushed

Actually it could work if we set it up right in regards to how we promote... Promotion and marketing is the only thing that cancels out good A&Rn

Think about it, if everyone got on the same page and picked an artist to promote for two months straight - I'm talking twitter, reverbnation, facebook, myspace, tumblr, all the blogs and magazines - where we basically spammed for whoever the artist is constantly telling and reminding how dope he or she is, it would be in the conscious of fans/critcs minds alike - problem lies in

1. Everyone doing the exact same thing for two months straight
2. Other artist not getting mad that they wont be the first to get pushed

if we were to really do this, I'd be the first to send in demo's and i'd be tryna get cats shows at any dive bar available

if we were to really do this, I'd be the first to send in demo's and i'd be tryna get cats shows at any dive bar available

Back
Top Bottom