Would a Niketalk Record Label work? Vol this Could Be GENIUS

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

My team down..we should do 2-4 artists at a time tho if the material is there..1 for each region or atleast 2 for east/west...

aint just rappin over here, got that Gaga Pop shhh too
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

100+ bangers on deck from this year alone baby

pimp.gif
we aint even 10 hours in from the idea and we loaded up

i'm def. down setup some emails , twitter accounts with the official #NT Music Group

pick 1 from each region west, mid-west,south, east and run promo for 2 months

then rotate

i'm def. down setup some emails , twitter accounts with the official #NT Music Group

pick 1 from each region west, mid-west,south, east and run promo for 2 months

then rotate

Word, everyone that has a twitter post it (Mines in the sig) & Lets start a TT about this
pimp.gif

Word, everyone that has a twitter post it (Mines in the sig) & Lets start a TT about this
pimp.gif

This is a great idea. I could help lockdown socal. A couple artist come to mind from out here that's #nt or #nt affiliated.

This could actually work imo.

This is a great idea. I could help lockdown socal. A couple artist come to mind from out here that's #nt or #nt affiliated.

This could actually work imo.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

man i've HONESTLY considered this. NT has too much opinion and its members have a fair amount of influence...
nerd.gif

all it takes is dudes willing to make a sacrifice for the greater good....no one will be left behind because too many hands will be involved. Networking = opportunities for all

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

man i've HONESTLY considered this. NT has too much opinion and its members have a fair amount of influence...
nerd.gif

all it takes is dudes willing to make a sacrifice for the greater good....no one will be left behind because too many hands will be involved. Networking = opportunities for all

Originally Posted by HankTrill

Originally Posted by RoOk

All ya follow me, I'll give out shoutouts to my followers.

followed , im sure u can guess which ones me lol
haha yeah i figured
laugh.gif

But this is a great idea, we'll put Bad Boy outta business. Make Puffy wanna join our label lmao

Originally Posted by HankTrill

Originally Posted by RoOk

All ya follow me, I'll give out shoutouts to my followers.

followed , im sure u can guess which ones me lol
haha yeah i figured
laugh.gif

But this is a great idea, we'll put Bad Boy outta business. Make Puffy wanna join our label lmao

Actually it could work if we set it up right in regards to how we promote... Promotion and marketing is the only thing that cancels out good A&Rn

Think about it, if everyone got on the same page and picked an artist to promote for two months straight - I'm talking twitter, reverbnation, facebook, myspace, tumblr, all the blogs and magazines - where we basically spammed for whoever the artist is constantly telling and reminding how dope he or she is, it would be in the conscious of fans/critcs minds alike - problem lies in

1. Everyone doing the exact same thing for two months straight
2. Other artist not getting mad that they wont be the first to get pushed
Thats all it comes down to...if you can play the waiting game and understand you will get pushed at a time it would actually work...everyone pushing for 2 months straight your bound to get looked at knowing all the different outlets people have through niketalk...def a great idea

Actually it could work if we set it up right in regards to how we promote... Promotion and marketing is the only thing that cancels out good A&Rn

Think about it, if everyone got on the same page and picked an artist to promote for two months straight - I'm talking twitter, reverbnation, facebook, myspace, tumblr, all the blogs and magazines - where we basically spammed for whoever the artist is constantly telling and reminding how dope he or she is, it would be in the conscious of fans/critcs minds alike - problem lies in

1. Everyone doing the exact same thing for two months straight
2. Other artist not getting mad that they wont be the first to get pushed
Thats all it comes down to...if you can play the waiting game and understand you will get pushed at a time it would actually work...everyone pushing for 2 months straight your bound to get looked at knowing all the different outlets people have through niketalk...def a great idea

Back
Top Bottom