Would a Niketalk Record Label work? Vol this Could Be GENIUS

over a year later and we never came to a conclusion on this? Not necessarily saying a label b/c I know that wouldnt work. But what about pushing certain artists on the internet to gain buzz and possible future success? I'm tired of cats gettin shine w/ little talent while dudes on here go unheard

Well people "kinda" pushed GOD to XXL Freshman list. Not sure if that's still going. It's very hard with so many egos. Only way this can work is if we all focus on one artist. St Lunatics & D12 would have never made it if they didnt push Eminem and Nelly first. Hell same with Wu and Method Man. Pushing everybody just makes you spam. Pushing one artist makes you a cosign.

Well people "kinda" pushed GOD to XXL Freshman list. Not sure if that's still going. It's very hard with so many egos. Only way this can work is if we all focus on one artist. St Lunatics & D12 would have never made it if they didnt push Eminem and Nelly first. Hell same with Wu and Method Man. Pushing everybody just makes you spam. Pushing one artist makes you a cosign.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

bingo

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

bingo

Originally Posted by HankTrill

Secret Society Records
60,000 Members , we all scrap up 10 dollars and we can give anyone a MAJOR PUSH

G.o.d Jewels
Henz0
Qualmes
Top 40 Shawty
Rilla
T.I.M.E

A&R'S
Cartune
Illionaire
Optimus Prime
Ninjahood(east Coast only lol)
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HankTrill

Secret Society Records
60,000 Members , we all scrap up 10 dollars and we can give anyone a MAJOR PUSH

G.o.d Jewels
Henz0
Qualmes
Top 40 Shawty
Rilla
T.I.M.E

A&R'S
Cartune
Illionaire
Optimus Prime
Ninjahood(east Coast only lol)
roll.gif

wont happen. but if we support certain artist the way we do garbage like lil b then it can actually kind of work for one at a time

Lil B was made famous by NT

wont happen. but if we support certain artist the way we do garbage like lil b then it can actually kind of work for one at a time

Lil B was made famous by NT

I was rappin w/ TIME on #NTwitter today and we both agreed that a org like GOOD Music could work. More management and less of a label. Not everybody could be involved, and for starters it would take a small group to get together and discuss semantics.

I feel like it could work, but it would have to be puttin egos aside and everybody playin their roles for the ultimate goal. Havin 1 umbrella w/ different regions to focus on certain artists in that region could also work imo.

Again, wouldn't work w/ a lot of hands in the pot b/c it would become too messy and complicated. Just my opinion.

And SHWAP, I feel u. That's one of those things that'd be hard to get over, but if dudes don't want to shoot the move, then u got a lot of other dudes waitin for the opportunity to do so

I was rappin w/ TIME on #NTwitter today and we both agreed that a org like GOOD Music could work. More management and less of a label. Not everybody could be involved, and for starters it would take a small group to get together and discuss semantics.

I feel like it could work, but it would have to be puttin egos aside and everybody playin their roles for the ultimate goal. Havin 1 umbrella w/ different regions to focus on certain artists in that region could also work imo.

Again, wouldn't work w/ a lot of hands in the pot b/c it would become too messy and complicated. Just my opinion.

And SHWAP, I feel u. That's one of those things that'd be hard to get over, but if dudes don't want to shoot the move, then u got a lot of other dudes waitin for the opportunity to do so

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

More management and less of a label.

that was the whole point.

not to combine $ (maybe pay dues for community fees), but to share your experiences and findings among yourselves.

paperwork, public relations, and whatever else behind an official music group moniker.

y'all should just make a forum and invite yourselves really.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

More management and less of a label.

that was the whole point.

not to combine $ (maybe pay dues for community fees), but to share your experiences and findings among yourselves.

paperwork, public relations, and whatever else behind an official music group moniker.

y'all should just make a forum and invite yourselves really.

Back
Top Bottom