I rap and can promote in the DMV...

I never caught on to the NT SS Tape...

Is it already complete???
Of course vol. I been out. Vol. II is still in the works, Oct '10 is the RM

I'm wit it!

Holdin Down Chi-Town!
I'm down to be a street team member/marketer/promoter/video girl finder
pimp.gif

Very interesting thread. I haven't had the time to look through everything, but the fact that this idea is even out there and at 9 pages is already really exciting.

I just graduated from the University of Washington with a degree in Business Administration, focus on Accounting. I'm currently in the process of building my own label, lo.end.radio*, here in Seattle. We're still very, very young (started this officially in June), but we've shown that we're capable of putting a record together from scratch and distributing in a very cost efficient way. Along with using it as a means of getting our own music out, we have also just started to offer our music services to others; being that I control every aspect from idea conception down to physical distribution, I'm able to create customized solutions based on what specifically a given client needs. We aim at mainly helping out artists who have just started/wish to begin working on music but have no idea how to approach the process, making it as easy and affordable as possible for them to achieve their goals.

Currently offering the following services: idea conception, songwriting, production, image development, marketing, branding, recording, mixing, artwork design/development, digital/physical distribution, and general consulting (working on implementing financing and mastering as well).

If you want samples of our latest work (which, if you've heard the old tape, puts that quality to shame), feel free to email me at [email protected].

With that being said, I'd love to help out with this endeavor. Out of the services listed above, I personally handle all aspects of songwriting, production, image development, recording and mixing. I'm also the main artist that we're pushing right now. I also work with some very talented design/photo/video people who could definitely use more volume as well.

This has the potential be something huge; let's make it happen!

Very interesting thread. I haven't had the time to look through everything, but the fact that this idea is even out there and at 9 pages is already really exciting.

I just graduated from the University of Washington with a degree in Business Administration, focus on Accounting. I'm currently in the process of building my own label, lo.end.radio*, here in Seattle. We're still very, very young (started this officially in June), but we've shown that we're capable of putting a record together from scratch and distributing in a very cost efficient way. Along with using it as a means of getting our own music out, we have also just started to offer our music services to others; being that I control every aspect from idea conception down to physical distribution, I'm able to create customized solutions based on what specifically a given client needs. We aim at mainly helping out artists who have just started/wish to begin working on music but have no idea how to approach the process, making it as easy and affordable as possible for them to achieve their goals.

Currently offering the following services: idea conception, songwriting, production, image development, marketing, branding, recording, mixing, artwork design/development, digital/physical distribution, and general consulting (working on implementing financing and mastering as well).

If you want samples of our latest work (which, if you've heard the old tape, puts that quality to shame), feel free to email me at [email protected].

With that being said, I'd love to help out with this endeavor. Out of the services listed above, I personally handle all aspects of songwriting, production, image development, recording and mixing. I'm also the main artist that we're pushing right now. I also work with some very talented design/photo/video people who could definitely use more volume as well.

Originally Posted by loendradio

Not sure if u offerin ur services in a label or promotin way. We pretty much dissolved the whole label idea and are lookin into more so promotion instead since it's more cost effective.  With that said, everybody offering some type of service could def get this poppin.

Like I said, I'll helf facilitate stuff in the East Region. I like to work behind the scenes the most so...

Originally Posted by loendradio

Not sure if u offerin ur services in a label or promotin way. We pretty much dissolved the whole label idea and are lookin into more so promotion instead since it's more cost effective.  With that said, everybody offering some type of service could def get this poppin.

Like I said, I'll helf facilitate stuff in the East Region. I like to work behind the scenes the most so...

^ Thanks for informing me; in that sense, my contributions would be less direct given that we specialize in the development and manufacturing of music.

My main potential contribution in a promotions setting would be our image development section, which does the following: Narrow down artist visions into words and images that are communicable with their potential consumers. Find the key selling points that lie within an artist. Develop logos, branding, and narrow down the niche that their music caters to. Determine where to market them, and how. Figure out a way to describe the artist to someone who doesn't know about them, in one sentence.. press kit design.. catchy phrases.. other stuff like that. We've been doing all of this in-house and I feel it's potentially a very powerful aspect of our label that cannot be easily replicated.

In short, you give us an artist and we provide the marketing road map and tools; then all you have to do is take your manpower and push.

^ Thanks for informing me; in that sense, my contributions would be less direct given that we specialize in the development and manufacturing of music.

My main potential contribution in a promotions setting would be our image development section, which does the following: Narrow down artist visions into words and images that are communicable with their potential consumers. Find the key selling points that lie within an artist. Develop logos, branding, and narrow down the niche that their music caters to. Determine where to market them, and how. Figure out a way to describe the artist to someone who doesn't know about them, in one sentence.. press kit design.. catchy phrases.. other stuff like that. We've been doing all of this in-house and I feel it's potentially a very powerful aspect of our label that cannot be easily replicated.

In short, you give us an artist and we provide the marketing road map and tools; then all you have to do is take your manpower and push.

^^^^ Would def be beneficial to this movement. I'm sure once ppl who serious about this check in, they'll have more input.

^^^^ Would def be beneficial to this movement. I'm sure once ppl who serious about this check in, they'll have more input.

GOD be tryin too hard in his rhymes trying to use too many references, Henz0 is better IMO

GOD be tryin too hard in his rhymes trying to use too many references, Henz0 is better IMO

Originally Posted by TMill2

And what does this opinion have to do w/ the topic at hand?

Originally Posted by TMill2

And what does this opinion have to do w/ the topic at hand?

Back
Top Bottom