Would a Niketalk Record Label work? Vol this Could Be GENIUS

What about college shows? Just wondering. Like the ones student groups put together?

Great thread btw. Learned a lot.

What about college shows? Just wondering. Like the ones student groups put together?

Great thread btw. Learned a lot.

I am extremely interested, I've been on NT since I was in 7th Grade, so that was 7 years ago just about. Never been posting much, but I've always enjoyed everyone's opinions on everything. From GOAT discussions to classics, I've always been an avid reader on the boards.

Anyways, I'm in Northern VA, I've been rapping for my whole life, just recently though my friend's and I have started taking things a little more seriously. I've been looking for a break or a way to try to get out there, but I still need more material so I can broadcast my work for people.

So whoever is running the show, please get at me through PM or email and maybe you can put me on with anyone in the DMV area and we can get things rolling over here.

I am down to invest in myself and others. I've got a team of people out here who have been looking for a break to step things up to the next level, beatmakers and rappers.

Any info is def appreciated.

I am extremely interested, I've been on NT since I was in 7th Grade, so that was 7 years ago just about. Never been posting much, but I've always enjoyed everyone's opinions on everything. From GOAT discussions to classics, I've always been an avid reader on the boards.

Anyways, I'm in Northern VA, I've been rapping for my whole life, just recently though my friend's and I have started taking things a little more seriously. I've been looking for a break or a way to try to get out there, but I still need more material so I can broadcast my work for people.

So whoever is running the show, please get at me through PM or email and maybe you can put me on with anyone in the DMV area and we can get things rolling over here.

I am down to invest in myself and others. I've got a team of people out here who have been looking for a break to step things up to the next level, beatmakers and rappers.

Originally Posted by Ph0be

U could start by submittin a track for the #SS mixtape set to drop in Oct. see if it can make it. But just keep ur ear to this thread. I'm hopin, and other can agree that we could start layin some real ground work in a few months.  I'm def lookin forward to seein how far we can take this

Originally Posted by Ph0be

U could start by submittin a track for the #SS mixtape set to drop in Oct. see if it can make it. But just keep ur ear to this thread. I'm hopin, and other can agree that we could start layin some real ground work in a few months.  I'm def lookin forward to seein how far we can take this

I'm down with all this,
i'm from Belgium, so i can spread the word here in europe
laugh.gif

Well.. I've skimmed the thread..

If Ns is serious, I'm down to go to work. My material is up and my movement is strong in Indiana and surrounding areas.. get at me on facebook @ Young Rilla/ Real Recognize Real Records. Just search for me.

Well.. I've skimmed the thread..

If Ns is serious, I'm down to go to work. My material is up and my movement is strong in Indiana and surrounding areas.. get at me on facebook @ Young Rilla/ Real Recognize Real Records. Just search for me.

only way it would work if we were all mandated to cop eachother's releases....60+ members of NT would definitely have anything charting on da billboards with

this abysmal CD sales economy as long as soundscan tracks da barcodes.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

only way it would work if we were all mandated to cop eachother's releases....60+ members of NT would definitely have anything charting on da billboards with

this abysmal CD sales economy as long as soundscan tracks da barcodes.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

i'm down to volunteer ... always want to see cats do well ... don't need compensation

Same. If I think they're music is dope, I would be more than happy to help.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

i'm down to volunteer ... always want to see cats do well ... don't need compensation

Same. If I think they're music is dope, I would be more than happy to help.

i'm in toronto, as far as a small show goes i could possibly hook something up at this grimy but popular pub/club thats for aimed towards students and its right in downtown. mike posner came thru once to perform and everyone went crazy.
and no d-ride but ive already bumped some henz0 joints at some jams and spreading awareness. whoever has a mixtape pm me a download link and ill be sure to peep em

i'm in toronto, as far as a small show goes i could possibly hook something up at this grimy but popular pub/club thats for aimed towards students and its right in downtown. mike posner came thru once to perform and everyone went crazy.
and no d-ride but ive already bumped some henz0 joints at some jams and spreading awareness. whoever has a mixtape pm me a download link and ill be sure to peep em

over a year later and we never came to a conclusion on this? Not necessarily saying a label b/c I know that wouldnt work. But what about pushing certain artists on the internet to gain buzz and possible future success? I'm tired of cats gettin shine w/ little talent while dudes on here go unheard

Back
Top Bottom