Would a Niketalk Record Label work? Vol this Could Be GENIUS

Alot of our members Are From miami,new york,LA,houston,Atl,Chicago,DC etc ...so with word of mouth , fb,twitter,WSHH/VLADTV/ONSMASH, a little help from the blogs....maybe shows in the regions with the most members We can give new talent a MAJOR PUSH....in ways no other label can ....I say we do a practice run

1st GOAL , is to get G.O.D JEWELS on the freshman cover for 2011 8)

Alot of our members Are From miami,new york,LA,houston,Atl,Chicago,DC etc ...so with word of mouth , fb,twitter,WSHH/VLADTV/ONSMASH, a little help from the blogs....maybe shows in the regions with the most members We can give new talent a MAJOR PUSH....in ways no other label can ....I say we do a practice run

1st GOAL , is to get G.O.D JEWELS on the freshman cover for 2011 8)

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

this guy...

i should mention this was me n chunks idea
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

if we were to really do this, I'd be the first to send in demo's and i'd be tryna get cats shows at any dive bar available

As would most niketalkers , the split would be between the niketalker of said region and the artist ..... we can have differant dudes and differant teams in every region

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

if we were to really do this, I'd be the first to send in demo's and i'd be tryna get cats shows at any dive bar available

As would most niketalkers , the split would be between the niketalker of said region and the artist ..... we can have differant dudes and differant teams in every region

Originally Posted by flossb15

Actually it could work if we set it up right in regards to how we promote... Promotion and marketing is the only thing that cancels out good A&Rn

Think about it, if everyone got on the same page and picked an artist to promote for two months straight - I'm talking twitter, reverbnation, facebook, myspace, tumblr, all the blogs and magazines - where we basically spammed for whoever the artist is constantly telling and reminding how dope he or she is, it would be in the conscious of fans/critcs minds alike - problem lies in

1. Everyone doing the exact same thing for two months straight
2. Other artist not getting mad that they wont be the first to get pushed

with the amount of members we have if give anyone that kinda push for two months
eek.gif

Originally Posted by flossb15

Actually it could work if we set it up right in regards to how we promote... Promotion and marketing is the only thing that cancels out good A&Rn

Think about it, if everyone got on the same page and picked an artist to promote for two months straight - I'm talking twitter, reverbnation, facebook, myspace, tumblr, all the blogs and magazines - where we basically spammed for whoever the artist is constantly telling and reminding how dope he or she is, it would be in the conscious of fans/critcs minds alike - problem lies in

1. Everyone doing the exact same thing for two months straight
2. Other artist not getting mad that they wont be the first to get pushed

with the amount of members we have if give anyone that kinda push for two months
eek.gif

I wanna be the Kanye West of the brand.

&#*@ ya *#*@(# I got all the power.

"I'm chrisopher Columbus, Ya Just The Pilgrims."

Edit: but na on some real *#(@ I'm down. I'm a producer & I'll help any artist up. But Put me as that Puffy/Kanye west hybrid member. I want to be in  ya video just dancing saying "Lets go...Lets go, lets rock" AND I wanna get a verse on the top songs
pimp.gif

Ill invest $$$ only if ya serious though

I wanna be the Kanye West of the brand.

&#*@ ya *#*@(# I got all the power.

"I'm chrisopher Columbus, Ya Just The Pilgrims."

Edit: but na on some real *#(@ I'm down. I'm a producer & I'll help any artist up. But Put me as that Puffy/Kanye west hybrid member. I want to be in  ya video just dancing saying "Lets go...Lets go, lets rock" AND I wanna get a verse on the top songs
pimp.gif

Ill invest $$$ only if ya serious though

It's possible, but there's more working against it than for it. #kanyeshrug

It's possible, but there's more working against it than for it. #kanyeshrug

My team down..we should do 2-4 artists at a time tho if the material is there..1 for each region or atleast 2 for east/west...

aint just rappin over here, got that Gaga Pop shhh too
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

100+ bangers on deck from this year alone baby

My team down..we should do 2-4 artists at a time tho if the material is there..1 for each region or atleast 2 for east/west...

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
we aint even 10 hours in from the idea and we loaded up

Back
Top Bottom