WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

laugh.gif
Chino

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

low blow
Only to find out that Ninong has no balls...
Regardless of the finish, I'm going to the back and make you humbahl!!! **** you in the *** and make you HUMBAHL!!!
*Runs into match and lays out ninong with the divas title.*

Originally Posted by RKO2004

What happened? I'm exhausted from the day out yesterday. Wheres my title belt?

So that explains your lackadaisical effort today. 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

low blow
Only to find out that Ninong has no balls...
Regardless of the finish, I'm going to the back and make you humbahl!!! **** you in the *** and make you HUMBAHL!!!
*Runs into match and lays out ninong with the divas title.*

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]** NTWT likes to wish chino905 good luck on his future endeavors as he was released due to being a nobody and not showing up for his own match.

for the last time? this kid just got here.... shoulda saved that one man. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]have fun in tna.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]** NTWT likes to wish chino905 good luck on his future endeavors as he was released due to being a nobody and not showing up for his own match.

for the last time? this kid just got here.... shoulda saved that one man. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]have fun in tna.[/color]

JNSQ grabs GHIMS by the neck. JNSQ attempts the reverse DDT but GHIMS hits JNSQ in the groin. GHIMS bounces off theropes and runs toward JNSQ. He comes to a stop. He rollskicks JNSQ in the groin. The ref didn't see it! GHIMS goes for the pin. JNSQ escapes. JNSQ jumps up to his feet. GHIMS low blows AGAIN behind the refs back and hits him with the quick roll up. 1....2....3.

The winner of thismatch... GHIMS!!

Originally Posted by chino905

::BRET HART TANTRUM::

I GOT SCREWED, LOBO! YOU KNOW IT! YOU DAMN SNAKE! I KNEW I COULDN'T TRUST YOU. I HATE NTWT!!! YOU SCREWED WITH ME FOR THE LAST TIME!!!

50280_236021469626_3726704_n.jpg

bret8mqno2.gif

I.. S.... S.... W...T...
devil.gif

ISS IS COMING 4.11.11

JNSQ grabs GHIMS by the neck. JNSQ attempts the reverse DDT but GHIMS hits JNSQ in the groin. GHIMS bounces off theropes and runs toward JNSQ. He comes to a stop. He rollskicks JNSQ in the groin. The ref didn't see it! GHIMS goes for the pin. JNSQ escapes. JNSQ jumps up to his feet. GHIMS low blows AGAIN behind the refs back and hits him with the quick roll up. 1....2....3.

The winner of thismatch... GHIMS!!

Originally Posted by chino905

::BRET HART TANTRUM::

I GOT SCREWED, LOBO! YOU KNOW IT! YOU DAMN SNAKE! I KNEW I COULDN'T TRUST YOU. I HATE NTWT!!! YOU SCREWED WITH ME FOR THE LAST TIME!!!

50280_236021469626_3726704_n.jpg

bret8mqno2.gif

I.. S.... S.... W...T...
devil.gif

ISS IS COMING 4.11.11

Originally Posted by im that one

** NTWT likes to wish chino905 on his future endeavors as he was released due to being a nobody and not showing up for his own match.

for the last time? this kid just got here.... shoulda saved that one man.

have fun in tna.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by im that one

** NTWT likes to wish chino905 on his future endeavors as he was released due to being a nobody and not showing up for his own match.

for the last time? this kid just got here.... shoulda saved that one man.

have fun in tna.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom