WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

:walks down the ramp with 112 streamers on his left arm, 234 streamers on his right arm, 74 on his left boot, & 134 on the right boot::

BOSS
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

:walks down the ramp with 112 streamers on his left arm, 234 streamers on his right arm, 74 on his left boot, & 134 on the right boot::

BOSS
pimp.gif

JNSQ releases the hold after 13 seconds. JNSQgrabs his leg. JNSQ applys a single leg crab. GHIMS fights the hold...JNSQ tightens the hold...but GHIMS escapes thehold. JNSQ bounces off the ropes and runs toward him. JNSQ stops running he stops to pull GHIMS up. He locks upwith GHIMS. GHIMS counters with

1-LOW BLOW

2-HEAD LOCK

JNSQ releases the hold after 13 seconds. JNSQgrabs his leg. JNSQ applys a single leg crab. GHIMS fights the hold...JNSQ tightens the hold...but GHIMS escapes thehold. JNSQ bounces off the ropes and runs toward him. JNSQ stops running he stops to pull GHIMS up. He locks upwith GHIMS. GHIMS counters with

1-LOW BLOW

2-HEAD LOCK

Jdcurt and Hymen already challenging me for Summerfest and I don't even know who's title I'm going to try and take yet.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Jdcurt and Hymen already challenging me for Summerfest and I don't even know who's title I'm going to try and take yet.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

C'mon GHIMS, I expect the low blow, you wrassle like a broad.

C'MON, WRASSLE LIKE THE VOODOO PRIESTESS THAT YOU ARE WITH YOUR TERRIBLE PREDICTIONS!!!

C'mon GHIMS, I expect the low blow, you wrassle like a broad.

C'MON, WRASSLE LIKE THE VOODOO PRIESTESS THAT YOU ARE WITH YOUR TERRIBLE PREDICTIONS!!!

GHIMS attemps a headlock but JNSQ rolls him up forthe pin. ...1 he escapes. JNSQ  covers GHIMS again....1 ... GHIMS kicks out. JNSQ is up. JNSQ stomps on GHIMS. GHIMS rolls out to ringside, JNSQ goesafter him. JNSQ kicks him. GHIMS grabs his leg and spins JNSQ around. GHIMS lifts JNSQ upright tohis feet. He connects with a back fist.

GHIMS attemps a headlock but JNSQ rolls him up forthe pin. ...1 he escapes. JNSQ  covers GHIMS again....1 ... GHIMS kicks out. JNSQ is up. JNSQ stomps on GHIMS. GHIMS rolls out to ringside, JNSQ goesafter him. JNSQ kicks him. GHIMS grabs his leg and spins JNSQ around. GHIMS lifts JNSQ upright tohis feet. He connects with a back fist.

Back
Top Bottom