WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

(The DEEKheads accross the world mark out in cheer while men boo furiously)

*Celebrates on the turnbuckle*

Originally Posted by hymen man

HORRIBLE FINISH.

CONSPIRACY.
*attacks theDICK after the match*

*grabs chair, puts theDICK's arm in the chairfold*

*goes up to top rope and drops arm on chair*

*smiles and says...*

SEE YOU AT SUMMERFEST!

(Kids sit in silence and women boo)
JkeG7.gif

(Men around the world cheer for hymen man)

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Esydc and thedeek both team up on hymen choking him in the corner withtheir boots. hymen begins to fightback against both men with a series of clotheslines, he lifts up   Esydc for the last ride, to the outside of the ring eliminating him.

thedeek  howeverfollows hymen behind, and assoon as Esydc was eliminated thedeek lifts him hymen, and tosses himto the outside of the ring to become the winner of the Royal Rumble.

THE WINNER OF THE 2011 REVOLUTION ROYAL RUMBLE....

thedeek!
When did I get eliminated?
nerd.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]* the One sits in the back, after watching that he just shakes his head. *[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]* the One sits in the back, after watching that he just shakes his head. *[/color]

Esydc and thedeek both team up on hymen choking him in the corner withtheir boots. hymen begins to fightback against both men with a series of clotheslines, he lifts up   Esydc for the last ride, to the outside of the ring eliminating him.

thedeek  howeverfollows hymen behind, and assoon as Esydc was eliminated thedeek lifts him hymen, and tosses himto the outside of the ring to become the winner of the Royal Rumble.

thedeek!
nerd.gif

Thefollowing contest is a Singles Match!

Introducingfirst... in at 240 pounds... JNSQ!!!!!

Andhis opponent... weighing in at 210 pounds...

Thefollowing contest is a Singles Match!

Introducingfirst... in at 240 pounds... JNSQ!!!!!

Andhis opponent... weighing in at 210 pounds...

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

thedeek!
nerd.gif

You stumbled to the back with the Divas title. Congratulations on eliminating yourself.

Back
Top Bottom