WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

ill come back tonight and watch the replay during the 8 man tag.

Spoiler [+]
4W you're my hero!!

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif
dead

ill come back tonight and watch the replay during the 8 man tag.

Spoiler [+]
4W you're my hero!!

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

*points at Deek, then the NTWT Summerfest sign hanging from the rafters, and says this isn't over*

*Like's the feud continuing on through Summerslam*

We are down down to the FINAL 4 Men; 510, thedeek, Esydc andtoine. 510 and thedeek square off with toine and esydc respectively. thedeek isable to hit a gut wrench powerbomb on Esydc. toine stomps away at 510.thedeekand toine lift 510 and Esydc up and attempt to hit their respective finishes onthem but Esydc fights out and

1-clotheslines thedeek

2-clotheslines toine

3-clotheslines 510

We are down down to the FINAL 4 Men; 510, thedeek, Esydc andtoine. 510 and thedeek square off with toine and esydc respectively. thedeek isable to hit a gut wrench powerbomb on Esydc. toine stomps away at 510.thedeekand toine lift 510 and Esydc up and attempt to hit their respective finishes onthem but Esydc fights out and

1-clotheslines thedeek

2-clotheslines toine

3-clotheslines 510

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

*points at Deek, then the NTWT Summerfest sign hanging from the rafters, and says this isn't over*

*Like's the feud continuing on through Summerslam*

*Sits confused backstage with Toine, wondering how he's back in the match after I already eliminated him*

510 ducks a clothesline from Esydc and connects with aSuplex. HYMEN comes out of nowhere and eliminates the already eliminated distractedtoine!

510 ducks a clothesline from Esydc and connects with aSuplex. HYMEN comes out of nowhere and eliminates the already eliminated distractedtoine!

*Sits confused backstage with Toine, wondering how he's back in the match after I already eliminated him*

Back
Top Bottom