WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

Posting on my blackberryy FML!!!!!! I want a damn rematch!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

*Stumbles through the curtains drunk.*
*Proceeds to interfere with whats going on*
*Steals whatever title was laying out there*
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cole: The new diva's champion.... ElCubanoDel510!!!!!!!!!

Cole: The new diva's champion.... ElCubanoDel510!!!!!!!!!

*please press play*

#6 is thedeek. thedeek is ableto clean house until he's clotheslined by jdcurt2. jdcurt2 grabs thedeek and tosses him to the outside, and thedeek hangs on for dear life. jdcurt2quickly walks over and finish him off, but thedeek skins thecat, wraps his legs around jdcurt2, sending him to the floor.

Jdcurt2 has been eliminated.

*please press play*

#6 is thedeek. thedeek is ableto clean house until he's clotheslined by jdcurt2. jdcurt2 grabs thedeek and tosses him to the outside, and thedeek hangs on for dear life. jdcurt2quickly walks over and finish him off, but thedeek skins thecat, wraps his legs around jdcurt2, sending him to the floor.

Jdcurt2 has been eliminated.

*After being eliminated I stumble trying to get up and continue to stumble as I make my way to the back and once in my locker room some pharmaceuticals in my gym bag (prescription, prolly not mine but prescription nonetheless) help me get things under control*

*please press play*

#7 is hymen man. hymen man comes out and he tries to hit thedeekto the outside, but he's caught with a dropkick to the knee by 510. hymen man shakes it off however, and connectswith a devastating

*hymen man please select from the following*

1-ddt

2-forearm

3-right hand

*please press play*

#7 is hymen man. hymen man comes out and he tries to hit thedeekto the outside, but he's caught with a dropkick to the knee by 510. hymen man shakes it off however, and connectswith a devastating

*hymen man please select from the following*

1-ddt

2-forearm

3-right hand

*After being eliminated I stumble trying to get up and continue to stumble as I make my way to the back and once in my locker room some pharmaceuticals in my gym bag (prescription, prolly not mine but prescription nonetheless) help me get things under control*

*points at Deek, then the NTWT Summerfest sign hanging from the rafters, and says this isn't over*

*points at Deek, then the NTWT Summerfest sign hanging from the rafters, and says this isn't over*

DDT on 510, but then he turns around and finds himself onthe end of thedeek’s boots. The Countdown begins,10....9....8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1

#8 is Esydc. Esydc makes his way down to the ring slowly. thedeek and 510attempt to eliminate toine, but Esydc breaks upthe attempt. All the men in the rumble begin fighting each other as all hellbreaks loose. You can hear fans chanting this is Awesome! This is Awesome.

DDT on 510, but then he turns around and finds himself onthe end of thedeek’s boots. The Countdown begins,10....9....8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1

#8 is Esydc. Esydc makes his way down to the ring slowly. thedeek and 510attempt to eliminate toine, but Esydc breaks upthe attempt. All the men in the rumble begin fighting each other as all hellbreaks loose. You can hear fans chanting this is Awesome! This is Awesome.

(As the millions and millions of DEEKheads watching around the world cheer)

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

*goofy smile followed by a you can't see me motion*

(As the millions and millions of DEEKheads watching around the world cheer)

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

*goofy smile followed by a you can't see me motion*

Back
Top Bottom