WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

Originally Posted by theDEEK

club29 wrote:

you dropkicked your way to dark matches with mason.support, pal.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

::BRET HART TANTRUM::

I GOT SCREWED, LOBO! YOU KNOW IT! YOU DAMN SNAKE! I KNEW I COULDN'T TRUST YOU. I HATE NTWT!!! YOU SCREWED WITH ME FOR THE LAST TIME!!!

50280_236021469626_3726704_n.jpg

bret8mqno2.gif

I.. S.... S.... W...T...

GHIMS taunts JNSQ. GHIMSlifts JNSQ up and slams JNSQ down. GHIMS stomps on him. He lifts JNSQ to his feet. GHIMS barrelstoward him. GHIMS spears JNSQonto the floor. GHIMS makes his way back to his feet and rolls JNSQ in the ring. GHIMS drops a fist on him, JNSQrolls out of the way. GHIMS hits nothing. JNSQ stands up. JNSQ shoves GHIMS. GHIMS locks up with him. JNSQ delivers a

1-Forearm

2-Reverse DDT

GHIMS taunts JNSQ. GHIMSlifts JNSQ up and slams JNSQ down. GHIMS stomps on him. He lifts JNSQ to his feet. GHIMS barrelstoward him. GHIMS spears JNSQonto the floor. GHIMS makes his way back to his feet and rolls JNSQ in the ring. GHIMS drops a fist on him, JNSQrolls out of the way. GHIMS hits nothing. JNSQ stands up. JNSQ shoves GHIMS. GHIMS locks up with him. JNSQ delivers a

1-Forearm

2-Reverse DDT

I GOT SCREWED, LOBO! YOU KNOW IT! YOU DAMN SNAKE! I KNEW I COULDN'T TRUST YOU. I HATE NTWT!!! YOU SCREWED WITH ME FOR THE LAST TIME!!!

bret8mqno2.gif

I.. S.... S.... W...T...

Originally Posted by chino905

bret8mqno2.gif

I.. S.... S.... W...T...

lmao
laugh.gif
looks like you be going to tna

Originally Posted by chino905

bret8mqno2.gif

I.. S.... S.... W...T...

lmao
laugh.gif
looks like you be going to tna

Originally Posted by RKO2004

What happened? I'm exhausted from the day out yesterday. Wheres my title belt?

So that explains your lackadaisical effort today. 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom