WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

(crowd boos at outcome of the match)

Damn, GHIMS goes harder on the groin shots than Chyna.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

JNSQ grabs GHIMS by the neck. JNSQ attempts the reverse DDT but GHIMS hits JNSQ in the groin. GHIMS bounces off the ropes and runs toward JNSQ. He comes to a stop. He rolls kicks JNSQ in the groin. The ref didn't see it! GHIMS goes for the pin. JNSQ escapes. JNSQ jumps up to his feet. GHIMS low blows AGAIN behind the refs back and hits him with the quick roll up. 1....2....3.

The winner of this match... GHIMS!!

GHIMS with the massive heel turn!

(crowd boos at outcome of the match)

Damn, GHIMS goes harder on the groin shots than Chyna.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

JNSQ grabs GHIMS by the neck. JNSQ attempts the reverse DDT but GHIMS hits JNSQ in the groin. GHIMS bounces off the ropes and runs toward JNSQ. He comes to a stop. He rolls kicks JNSQ in the groin. The ref didn't see it! GHIMS goes for the pin. JNSQ escapes. JNSQ jumps up to his feet. GHIMS low blows AGAIN behind the refs back and hits him with the quick roll up. 1....2....3.

The winner of this match... GHIMS!!

GHIMS with the massive heel turn!

GHIMS won?
eek.gif

:grabs a cattle tazer and goes Raiden on the ref:

I don't give a damn if I'll get suspended for attacking an NTWT Official, I got kicked in the nuts twice...TWICE!!!

:keeps tazing ref:

:grabs a cattle tazer and goes Raiden on the ref:

I don't give a damn if I'll get suspended for attacking an NTWT Official, I got kicked in the nuts twice...TWICE!!!

:keeps tazing ref:

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]*** NTWT officials would also like to wish the testicles of JNSQ good luck on their future endeavors.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom