Williams: I'm The Best Point Guard In The League

D-Will has been the best pg for the last 2 seasons.
When i saw him play college ball i had no idea he would be this good.

This is the era of the point guard. It's going to be fun to watch and see 3 years from now as Dwill, Paul, Rose, Westbrook, Curry, 'Reke, Rondo, Jennings, and Wall are still getting better.

Originally Posted by jacksonvilleNC

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by jacksonvilleNC

CP3 is still the best.  What if Chris played for the JAZZ
eek.gif
They would be out of the playoffs already...do you see who the Jazz have out on the court nowadays?
Paul has been in the same boat as Deron in terms of teammates. I would much rather have Boozer and Milsap then West and Peja.
Do yall watch basketball
nerd.gif
.  NOH suck

Collison  > Gaines              
Okafor < Millsap
West   <   Boozer   
Peja    < CJ Miles
Posey  < Matthews
Thornton > Korver
Wright  <  AK47
Songaila < Okur
Peterson < Ronnie price
I was about to point this out and not to mention

Bower < Sloan

And this has been the first yr that CP has been injured where dude come from with he only plays 62 games. D.Will was hurt last yr so they are pretty much even as far as games played goes. The Jazz roster is faaaarrrrr superior than the Hornets. The only thing the Hornets had was crazy synergy but that was eventually broken up and not they are a rebuilding team.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

It's still...

chris_paul.jpg

But people have short term memory when it comes to sports so I really can't wait for CP3 to stop all this talk next season.
Exactly.

CP3 will have something to say about this.

On second thought, I guess it is 1a)CP3 and 1b)DWill. Been that way for a while now too.

he's been there for a while ...

chris paul can't guard anyone ... don't give me that crap about steals ...

both got handle ... but der0n will having u skating ... der0n has the better jumper ... paul was finally starting to show that he could hit a jumper this year

der0n is stronger ... and uses that strength to abuse lil point guards ... check the 1 on 1 ...

paul is more exciting ... thas about it and i would say a slightly better passer

he's been there for a while ...

chris paul can't guard anyone ... don't give me that crap about steals ...

both got handle ... but der0n will having u skating ... der0n has the better jumper ... paul was finally starting to show that he could hit a jumper this year

der0n is stronger ... and uses that strength to abuse lil point guards ... check the 1 on 1 ...

paul is more exciting ... thas about it and i would say a slightly better passer

Yeah dude is the best, but I don't care if your Michael Jordan in his prime 10x better.. you don't say that!!!!!!!!!

I don't see Lebron sayin he's the best player in the NBA, that's class.

I would say it's a tie between him and Paul. It really is a golden age for point guards, there's Williams, Paul, Nash, Rose, Rondo, and a bunch of young players with a lot of potential like Westbrook, Jennings, and Curry

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

Deron has taken the jazz farther than Nash and CP3 have taken their teams
Taken his team exactly where?? Everyone knows arguments here are based solely on the present.. 
Already forgetting how Paul abused the Mavericks and was unstoppable during the Spurs series 2 yrs back..

This year ofcourse it's been Deron Williams, but With Chris Paul healthy it's a diff story..

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

Deron has taken the jazz farther than Nash and CP3 have taken their teams

This argument again. What does this mean exactly?

All you people saying "hes always been better than CP3" where were you when I would argue with KLJ?
In all seriousness they both have 1 or 2 more years as the top 2.
Pooh is coming fast.
And I get the feeling that Derrick is gone get a go to guy so he can actually start to defend.

Back
Top Bottom