Williams: I'm The Best Point Guard In The League

The only thing paul is better at is getting hurt and not making the playoffs. and $@$*@!* punches.

Would you rather have the #1A PG 60 games every year or the #1B PG 82 games on a yearly basis?

pimp.gif
My fav PG. I'm not a CP fan, but I sometimes feel like he is the best.

I personally like Derron because he also has size to go with his quickness, but if I had to be stuck with CP3 I wouldn't be mad either.

Originally Posted by jacksonvilleNC

CP3 is still the best.  What if Chris played for the JAZZ
eek.gif
They would be out of the playoffs already...do you see who the Jazz have out on the court nowadays?

Originally Posted by Adam Keefe

The only thing paul is better at is getting hurt and not making the playoffs. and $@$*@!* punches.
Except he's made the playoffs, and he's done with a %$#+ roster. I know you're Jazz fan, but be real. I have no problem with people saying Deron is better, because it's extremely close, but saying the only thing Paul is better at is getting hurt and not making the playoffs makes you come off stupid and for whatever reason bitter towards CP3. Lame.

I think he and Chris Paul are the best point-guards. I wouldn't say anyone of them is better than the other, they are different type of Point-Guards. Williams is more of a scoring and one-on-one Guard while Paul is more of a pass first guard. Both are #1 in my book.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

eek.gif
They would be out of the playoffs already...do you see who the Jazz have out on the court nowadays?
Paul has been in the same boat as Deron in terms of teammates. I would much rather have Boozer and Milsap then West and Peja.

They both got about 1, maybe 2 years left before the conversation goes elsewhere..

deron williams >>>>

hes killing the nuggets this series,
espec. chauncey....
pimp.gif

ive been following him since his illini days....
grin.gif

I still think CP3 is the best PG on the planet when healthy, but I respect Deron's confidence (he's not far off...AT ALL).

And D-Rose's passing ability is way too average to be compared to these dudes now, and in the near future IMO.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

eek.gif
Paul has been in the same boat as Deron in terms of teammates. I would much rather have Boozer and Milsap then West and Peja.
Do yall watch basketball
nerd.gif
.  NOH suck

Collison  > Gaines              
Okafor < Millsap
West   <   Boozer   
Peja    < CJ Miles
Posey  < Matthews
Thornton > Korver
Wright  <  AK47
Songaila < Okur
Peterson < Ronnie price

I don't think Rose has the court vision or passing of D-Will or CP3.

But he'll be a perennial all star for years to come.

Back
Top Bottom