Williams: I'm The Best Point Guard In The League

Originally Posted by jacksonvilleNC

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

CP3 is still the best.  What if Chris played for the JAZZ
eek.gif
They would be out of the playoffs already...do you see who the Jazz have out on the court nowadays?
Paul has been in the same boat as Deron in terms of teammates. I would much rather have Boozer and Milsap then West and Peja.
Do yall watch basketball
nerd.gif
.  NOH suck

Collison  > Gaines              
Okafor < Millsap
West   <   Boozer   
Peja    < CJ Miles
Posey  < Matthews
Thornton > Korver
Wright  <  AK47
Songaila < Okur
Peterson < Ronnie price
Mamba don't speak for us, but good point.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

CP3 is still the best.  What if Chris played for the JAZZ
eek.gif
They would be out of the playoffs already...do you see who the Jazz have out on the court nowadays?
Paul has been in the same boat as Deron in terms of teammates. I would much rather have Boozer and Milsap then West and Peja.
Do yall watch basketball
nerd.gif
.  NOH suck

Collison  > Gaines              
Okafor < Millsap
West   <   Boozer   
Peja    < CJ Miles
Posey  < Matthews
Thornton > Korver
Wright  <  AK47
Songaila < Okur
Peterson < Ronnie price
I pretty much agreed with you lol.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by Al3xis

They both got about 1, maybe 2 years left before the conversation goes elsewhere..
nerd.gif

Wall? Rose? Do you feel one is gonna pass the other?
Draft09_Curry_Kid.jpg

I agree. Curry will be.

My cousin asked me who I thought was the best PG last week and I said overall, it's D-Will and I'm not that into him.

i think he is this year

next year is going to be a fun year to watch point guards: D-Will, a healthy CP3, Rose hopefully with better shooters, Nash, Rondo, Jennings, Curry

Its going to be fun watching these guys next year

jacksonvilleNC:
What if Chris played for the JAZZ
eek.gif

I'm saying. Let Chris Paul 'quarterback' a team of Boozer, Okur, AK47, Korver, and Millsap... lead by one of the greatest coaches ever. Looking at the talent the Jazz have had while looking at what they've accomplished with Deron, I can't say he's better than CP3.

Steve Nash.

until his numbers start to decline, he's the best PG in the league.

but the way D-Will has been playing, hes easily a 1b compared to Nash's 1a.

Nash is more of a leader and distrubutes the ball more effectively

however, DW is instant offense and most of the pgs in the league are undersized against him.

I think it goes
1. Nash
2. DWill
3. Rondo
4. CP3
5. D.Rose (although I don't really want to even consider him a PG because of how he plays more like a run and gun SG.)

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Steve Nash.

until his numbers start to decline, he's the best PG in the league.

but the way D-Will has been playing, hes easily a 1b compared to Nash's 1a.

No one is saying those are big names... But those are still very good teammates to have. Deron has very good low post players and very good shooters around him. That's pretty much a god send to any PG in the L right now.

I agree. Dude is a human match-up nightmare @ the PG position. Tyreke take notice.....

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

however, DW is instant offense and most of the pgs in the league are undersized against him.

I think it goes
1. Nash
2. DWill
3. Rondo
4. CP3
5. D.Rose (although I don't really want to even consider him a PG because of how he plays more like a run and gun SG.)

Thoroughly disagree. As far as how Pooh plays, give him some pieces to play with and he'll easily give you 24 and 10.  Each of those PG's you have ahead of him have go to players who can get a bucket whenever as well as hit open jump shots and finish.  If you've watched the Bulls this play this post season you will see that he doesn't have either hence he's forced to score the way he does.

He is. Son is nasty. Too bad he plays in Utah. But then again, that system has alot to do with his sucess.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

I think it goes
1. Nash
2. DWill
3. Rondo
4. CP3

Thoroughly disagree. As far as how Pooh plays, give him some pieces to play with and he'll easily give you 24 and 10.  Each of those PG's you have ahead of him have go to players who can get a bucket whenever as well as hit open jump shots and finish.  If you've watched the Bulls this play this post season you will see that he doesn't have either hence he's forced to score the way he does.
Yup and yup.

Back
Top Bottom