Williams: I'm The Best Point Guard In The League

Why do people assume that Rose on the Celtics would make them better?

I think Rose is more talented and can do more with less, but Rondo is perfect for that team.

They are two totally different players.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

^

Nope, Rondo's vision gets the whole team easy buckets.

Rose would score more, but the rest of the team would suffer.

You talk as if Rose doesn't want to pass the ball. 
laugh.gif
  If Rose was on the Celtics I would bet money that Rose would pass the ball too much. 

Originally Posted by Al3xis

They are two totally different players.
This.

Rondo is suppose to be be a facilitator. Rose is a ball dominant guard who helps his team by scoring more.

Physically, Rose is a monster compared to Rondo, but its not good to automatically assume Rose would make the Celtics THAT much better.

Originally Posted by amel223

Originally Posted by MJsaver

^

Nope, Rondo's vision gets the whole team easy buckets.

Rose would score more, but the rest of the team would suffer.

You talk as if Rose doesn't want to pass the ball. 
laugh.gif
  If Rose was on the Celtics I would bet money that Rose would pass the ball too much. 

Nah, not at all Rose is a decent passer.

But Rondo's vision is crazy, not too many pg's see the floor like him.

Just because Rondo uses his little behind the back fake on every other fast break doesnt mean he's got better court vision.
He wouldnt do %!*% on the bulls.

If your starting a team and you pick rondo over rose, your insane.

I dont get how this become a rondo/rose but anyway,

rondo wouldnt be able to lead the bulls to where they are right now because none of them would be able to step up and hit an open shot, and the same can be said with rondo being able to take over the way rose has.

on the other hand, rose wouldnt be able to run that team the way rondo has. i think rose has the better court vision, but rondo is definitely a better passer.

^
CMon dog

If u can't see that he has better vision and is a better passer idk what to tell you.

And that he won't do Jack on the Bulls argument is juvenile.
I could easily say, rose wouldn't drop 20 dimes on the celtics.
Those kind of statements mean nothing.

I dont think deron williams is the best point guard in the league.

i would have to say if someone is the best PG in the league they would have to be near the top 5 players in the league.

i think he should have took over game 3 in the last couple of minutes.

he shouldnt have passed it off to that rookie,he should have took that shot.

(although he did take the last shot.)

and i'm also thinking the best point guard in the league should be able to get atleast one win against the lakers in the playoffs

considering the players he has on the jazz

Anybody who says D.Rose is better than Rondo needs to step back into real life.

Rondo just got his 4th playoff triple double, Rose has never gotten a triple double in the NBA. I don't care how bad his team is and how they can't make shots, a good point guard gets his guys shots they can make.

Furthermore, Rondo lead the league in steals and is one of the best rebounding guards in the league. Rose can't guard my house. I mean he has the ability to play D, he just chooses to not give it as much effort as he does offense.

Rose is not the passer that Rondo is and Rondo is not the scorer that Rose is, but a PG's job is to distribute, handle the ball, and score when given the opportunity. Anyone who thinks rebounding from a guard is unneccesary is completely dumb and will never understand that more possesions gives your team a better chance of winning.

while watching the game Van Gundy said something like "you can't win in the league if your PG has a low IQ" all I could think of was Rose lol. I realize he was probably talking about BBall IQ, but even then I've seen "Pooh"(dunno what thats about) make terrible decisions on the court. word to running floaters instead of easy lay down passes.

one more time:
1.Nash
2.D. Williams
3. Rondo
4. CP3
5. D.Rose

^ you can convince me that Rondo is better than Rose, and maybe vice versa...but you're not going to tell me he's better than Chris Paul.

even if you want to say Rondo is better than Rose, Rondo has, what..3 (?) more years in the league and had one more year in college than Rose.

Rondo's in that top tier of pg's...that's all that really matters.  the top 5 changes once a week on here. 

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

Anybody who says D.Rose is better than Rondo needs to step back into real life.

Rondo just got his 4th playoff triple double, Rose has never gotten a triple double in the NBA. I don't care how bad his team is and how they can't make shots, a good point guard gets his guys shots they can make.

Furthermore, Rondo lead the league in steals and is one of the best rebounding guards in the league. Rose can't guard my house. I mean he has the ability to play D, he just chooses to not give it as much effort as he does offense.

Rose is not the passer that Rondo is and Rondo is not the scorer that Rose is, but a PG's job is to distribute, handle the ball, and score when given the opportunity. Anyone who thinks rebounding from a guard is unneccesary is completely dumb and will never understand that more possesions gives your team a better chance of winning.

while watching the game Van Gundy said something like "you can't win in the league if your PG has a low IQ" all I could think of was Rose lol. I realize he was probably talking about BBall IQ, but even then I've seen "Pooh"(dunno what thats about) make terrible decisions on the court. word to running floaters instead of easy lay down passes.

one more time:
1.Nash
2.D. Williams
3. Rondo
4. CP3
5. D.Rose
LOL come on doggg, Rondo is nice but he's not better than CP3. I would say its actually 1a CP3 1b D-Will 2. Nash 3. Rondo 4. D.Rose 5. Russell Westbrook. Numbers 1-2 are not debatable IMO but I can see why people would say D.Rose is better than Rondo and vice versa.

Who's going to be top 5 in the next couple of years..

So many point guards..

Tyreke
Collison
Curry
Jennings
Williams
CP3
Wall
Rondo
Rose
Westbrook

nerd.gif