Why is Florida the state alot of NYC people move to

it's all subjective. i personally, would hate living in florida. but im a snowboarder so it's pretty obvious why id hate it. if i didn't live inthe northeast, id live in cali, but most likely northern cali. or denver.

oh yeah...and the reason most people MOVE to florida is the weather and no income tax...that's why old people move there

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Hmm...Miami, Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville and the colleges: UF, FSU, UM, UCF, USF, FAMU...etc. oh and Panama City, Destin, Daytona Beach, Key West, Ft. Myers, Palm Beach, Pensacola, Ft. Lauderdale for Spring Break and summer; palm trees, great weather year round, beautiful women, no income tax...the only state that can hold a candle to all that would be Cali. NY has NYC and what else??
And that is why 68% of students in FL colleges that come from out of state only stay 1 year and then transfer to somewhere else. Cuz it sucksthere. so
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Her Sole

Hmm...Miami, Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville and the colleges: UF, FSU, UM, UCF, USF, FAMU...etc. oh and Panama City, Destin, Daytona Beach, Key West, Ft. Myers, Palm Beach, Pensacola, Ft. Lauderdale for Spring Break and summer; palm trees, great weather year round, beautiful women, no income tax...the only state that can hold a candle to all that would be Cali. NY has NYC and what else??
And that is why 68% of students in FL colleges that come from out of state only stay 1 year and then transfer to somewhere else. Cuz it sucks there. so
tongue.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So you from PA... Dont think you ever mentioned going to FL, and youre saying all this crap about it?
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
Please.

You got UM in Coral Gables and Miami with phenomenal Law and Medical graduate programs, FIU and UCF both with new Medical schools, FAU which is a solid publicschool up in Boca/Davie, NSU (Thats Nova Southeastern University) with great Nursing/Pharmacy programs, not to mention FSU, and well.. UF, which speaks foritself.

And if you ever came down to Coral Gables or Miami, you'd realize how stupid your comments were. UM's campus is BEAUTIFUL, the cars within it areridiculous, and thats just a small piece of the city that surrounds it. Thats just one tiny city in south florida. Almost every city from Key West toTallahassee has certain neighborhoods that are just insane.

Im not even mad, this is FUNNY to me.

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Originally Posted by Her Sole

And that is why 68% of students in FL colleges that come from out of state only stay 1 year and then transfer to somewhere else. Cuz it sucks there. so
tongue.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So you from PA... Dont think you ever mentioned going to FL, and youre saying all this crap about it?
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
Please.

You got UM in Coral Gables and Miami with phenomenal Law and Medical graduate programs, FIU and UCF both with new Medical schools, FAU which is a solid public school up in Boca/Davie, NSU (Thats Nova Southeastern University) with great Nursing/Pharmacy programs, not to mention FSU, and well.. UF, which speaks for itself.

And if you ever came down to Coral Gables or Miami, you'd realize how stupid your comments were. UM's campus is BEAUTIFUL, the cars within it are ridiculous, and thats just a small piece of the city that surrounds it. Thats just one tiny city in south florida. Almost every city from Key West to Tallahassee has certain neighborhoods that are just insane.

Im not even mad, this is FUNNY to me.

I'm pretty sure I did say I've been to FL. And I didnt say anything about the scenery. I'm sure its beautiful. But you're taking my commentcompletely out of context. So re-read it, catch up, and them comment okay? .. Thanks in advance.

i live in jacksonville florida at the beach. i just happen to not be a beach person really and am sooo tired of the warm weather...i'd give nything to liveup north. of course-i may change my mind if i ever did move cuz as of now ive lived in jville my whole life

For someone who hates Florida so much, seems like you've been here quite a few times. Ha. I'm at school right now (UMiami), but when I'm home Iwill show you why your argument sucks.

Go Bana, Go Bana, Go!(I used Vanilla Ice's go ninja! format from the ninja turtles) FL=sports all year round, I love being able to play basketball any dayof the year. The atmosphere is relaxed, the people aren't uptight, competitive and ignorant like in NY. And the girls...oh the girls
devil.gif

Originally Posted by DJ bana

For someone who hates Florida so much, seems like you've been here quite a few times. Ha. I'm at school right now (UMiami), but when I'm home I will show you why your argument sucks.

Yeah, I've been there quite a few times cuz its called vacation. I use FL to help me relax. But I'm shakin in my boots for you to get home and let meknow why me not liking FL sucks LOLLL
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DJ bana

For someone who hates Florida so much, seems like you've been here quite a few times. Ha. I'm at school right now (UMiami), but when I'm home I will show you why your argument sucks.
Lol Im at the Starbucks on campus right now, all the NT Canes need to meet up
laugh.gif
Imsojayded comes here too.

Originally Posted by FrankReynolds420

Go Bana, Go Bana, Go!(I used Vanilla Ice's go ninja! format from the ninja turtles) FL=sports all year round, I love being able to play basketball any day of the year. The atmosphere is relaxed, the people aren't uptight, competitive and ignorant like in NY. And the girls...oh the girls
devil.gif
i love snowboarding in flori...oh right. but ill give you bball...indoor courts dont't exist in the northeast, so we can't play ball uphere in the winter.

Your opinion on FL is void you don't know what life is like if you live here or when you visited you didn't do anything.

I have lived here all my life and all I can say is the beach is great the night life even better
pimp.gif

Florida is the coolest state in the entire USA.

But you're all sensitive and too defensive...

roll.gif
I'm done, yall are too much for me.

I lived in both NY and FL. And i'll say FL>NY, a lot of it has to do with the company that's up there too though.

I lived in both NY and FL. And i'll say FL>NY, a lot of it has to do with the company that's up there too though.
fair enough. i mean my point was never, this state is better than that state. it's all on the person. some people prefer one lifestyle, othersprefer another.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

fair enough. i mean my point was never, this state is better than that state. it's all on the person. some people prefer one lifestyle, others prefer another.

Agreed

Back
Top Bottom