Why is Florida the state alot of NYC people move to

Yo remember how last year the temperature got into the 20's and 30's and everybody was spazzin?

%*!% was wild.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Ampzie

Florida is the best..... Hands Down.

since when did florida become better then california?
or both combined become better than NY?

eh im gonna leave it like this california as a state > new york as a state strictly off of los angeles, san diego, and the bay area. you alreadyknow once you get out the city in new york and go upstate theres not much to do and don't even get me started on western new york

city wise though new york city is the best city in the country and thats the reason why im trying to move back to new york once i finish school.

Florida is great.

been living here 15 years and i love it.

Miami FTW.
Beaches FTW.
Night life FTW.

Interesting people of all races that come from all kinds of places.. you can never get bored in this city, there is always so much to see and do.

oh and, just some love for my school. THE U, FTW!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikFiend

Originally Posted by EmAych417

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

BTW the last Hurricane to run through here was Wilma and that was like 4 years ago.

I was down there when Wilma came through our part of Broward Co. Going days w/o power FTL…
i know going without power is whack but im pretty sure it was after Wilma that we had that cold front and the weather was on point. Those nights were mad nice because all the power loss gave us an opportunity to see all the stars, that + the weather was
smokin.gif
yup those 50, 60 degree nights were so on point after wilma came through. i couldve only imagine the insane so. florida heat without any power. .

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

let's turn this into a FL appreciation thread haters stay out!
throw on a $5 footlocker polo and you're the best dressed in the club FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit:
trynna goto a Gators game this year
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

any Gators know any hispanics with a beard so I can use their ID?
$$$ involved
happy.gif
grin.gif

wouldn't mind a crippy connect out there either
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NYC and Florida are like complete polar opposites. NYC is fast/loud/bright/exciting. Florida is like slow/lazy/quiet/boring. hahaha

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit:
eyes.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

doesn't it rain all the time in FL?

During the rainy season yes.

Originally Posted by Her Sole

NYC and Florida are like complete polar opposites. NYC is fast/loud/bright/exciting. Florida is like slow/lazy/quiet/boring. hahaha
UHHHHHHH, "like" not its not.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DJ bana

UHHHHHHH, "like" not its not.
eyes.gif

not its not? ... UHHHHH.. okay, gotcha
laugh.gif

how in the world can one generalize an entire state as "slow, lazy, quiet and boring?"

realllyyy edumacated.
eyes.gif

MAYBE, MAYBE that'd be slightly acceptable if you were speaking about say, a middle America state with a small population and minuscule urban life. But,Florida is a bad example and definitely doesn't even come close to that description.

how in the world can one generalize an entire state as "slow, lazy, quiet and boring?"

realllyyy edumacated.

Why do you think so many people go to FL when they retire? They want to relax

realllyyy edumacated.

sure, there is ONE county in Florida that is known for "snow birds." Most of these residents are here on a seasonal basis. Do you knowwhere they are the rest of the year? ..............................

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit:
eyes.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

She said it's slow/lazy/quiet/boring.
laugh.gif

Florida is a party in itself.

FL females>

realllyyy edumacated.

sure, there is ONE county in Florida that is known for "snow birds." Most of these residents are here on a seasonal basis. Do you know where they are the rest of the year? ..............................

Well I'm sure they aren't in FL, cuz its too boring. You must be from FL, which is why your taking this so personally
smile.gif

If the job market was not so bad down there I would move there with no second guessing.

Hopefully things pick up cuz I hate cold weather.

realllyyy edumacated.

sure, there is ONE county in Florida that is known for "snow birds." Most of these residents are here on a seasonal basis. Do you know where they are the rest of the year? ..............................

Well I'm sure they aren't in FL, cuz its too boring. You must be from FL, which is why your taking this so personally
smile.gif
Word. You know Floridians. they don't like nobody talking bad about they state.

^ thank you.

realllyyy edumacated.

smile.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

people love to attack when they're wrong.

Back
Top Bottom