Why is Florida the state alot of NYC people move to

Originally Posted by Her Sole

Originally Posted by DJ bana

how in the world can one generalize an entire state as "slow, lazy, quiet and boring?"

realllyyy edumacated.

Why do you think so many people go to FL when they retire? They want to relax
sure, there is ONE county in Florida that is known for "snow birds." Most of these residents are here on a seasonal basis. Do you know where they are the rest of the year? ..............................

Well I'm sure they aren't in FL, cuz its too boring. You must be from FL, which is why your taking this so personally
smile.gif
DJ bana wrote:
Florida is great.

been living here 15 years and i love it.
eyes.gif

ha, spare me.

im not going to argue over why a state that is populated with almost 20 million people is not "likelazy/slow/quiet/boring."

im not saying florida is the greatest place to live by any means. im simply stating that this girl's allegation was beyond broad and makes no sense at all.

and yes, i have lived here for 15 years, which would make me a decent advocate to testify that it is not slow and boring.

im simply laughing at an unintelligent accusation and defending it with my own personal experience.

the quality of life in florida is great, i know it because i live it. i make the most out of what this state has to offer and i appreciate where i live, whereis the harm in that?

also, i am not knocking NY. I love NY and wish i could deal with cold weather, because it is also a great place to live, but different in many ways.

you asked why people move to florida, i gave you an answer.

ha, spare me.

im not going to argue over why a state that is populated with almost 20 million people is not "like lazy/slow/quiet/boring."
I wonder how many are permanent residents that DON'T COMPLAIN about being there
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

ha, spare me.

im not going to argue over why a state that is populated with almost 20 million people is not "like lazy/slow/quiet/boring."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

EXACTLY... Besides Miami, what good is FL? Seems to me, and from personal experiences that you need to travel to ONE city in the ENTIRE state just to have fun.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

ha, spare me.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

EXACTLY... Besides Miami, what good is FL? Seems to me, and from personal experiences that you need to travel to ONE city in the ENTIRE state just to have fun.
laugh.gif
and the funny thing about this is that your deadserious...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

If you don't live in FL then don't talk about what you don't know.

Not taking it personal it's just like if I talk crap about any other state when I don't even live there.

Wow, first day on NT and I'm already running into cry babies.... " :frown: DONT TALK ABOUT MY STATE LIKE THATTTT!"

Sorry but, who said that?...... You may want to consider making this your last day as well as your first.

Sorry but, who said that?...... You may want to consider making this your last day as well as your first.

And you may want to consider not being so defensive about a state that has nothing to offer. And go enjoy the "quality" of life in FL. Happy Tuesdayto you sir
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Ive been to many places in the south including atlanta and south FL>>>>>>>>>>the whole south easy

Mom dukes wanted to moved because she got tired of the cold, so she dragged me along
frown.gif
does your mom like hurricanes more?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Ive been to many places in the south including atlanta and south FL>>>>>>>>>>the whole south easy

Mom dukes wanted to moved because she got tired of the cold, so she dragged me along
frown.gif
does your mom like hurricanes more?

laugh.gif

I already said she does DAMN!
mad.gif
laugh.gif

we havent had one in years
pimp.gif

Anytime NY gets mentioned people start getting hurt when any other state is mentioned
laugh.gif

Lived here all my life and I love it, from Miami to Boca Raton to Orlando- theyre all great in their own way.

And cant forget The U!

Florida is great.

been living here 15 years and i love it.

Miami FTW.
Beaches FTW.
Night life FTW.

Interesting people of all races that come from all kinds of places.. you can never get bored in this city, there is always so much to see and do.

oh and, just some love for my school. THE U, FTW!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bana... that you? the hell you been mane!

Originally Posted by FrankReynolds420

Where do yall get this no taxes B.S from? We have to pay wind/flood insurance and $@#* also. We moved here like 2004, sold our POS house in NY for like $310,000. Basically bought a mansion here(3 stories, 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, pool, waterfront, gated community) for $295,000. Now we could sell it for atleast $600,000. I've been recently trying to be a good son sneaking my way into the inheritance.

Gotta love that down south cost of living/land. I refuse to buy a house anywhere else, well maybe midwest if needed.

Wow, first day on NT and I'm already running into cry babies.... "
frown.gif
DONT TALK ABOUT MY STATE LIKE THATTTT!"
laugh.gif

don't sweat it...very few will side with you on this because you're going up against one of NT's favorite females

and first day, welcome. just curious...what state are you from?

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Wow, first day on NT and I'm already running into cry babies.... "
frown.gif
DONT TALK ABOUT MY STATE LIKE THATTTT!"
laugh.gif

don't sweat it...very few will side with you on this because you're going up against one of NT's favorite females

and first day, welcome. just curious...what state are you from?

Oops, I thought that was a guy
smile.gif
.. But I'm from PA, the state of amish country, steeler country, and nothing but farms lol

Hmm...Miami, Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville and the colleges: UF, FSU, UM, UCF, USF, FAMU...etc. oh and Panama City, Destin, Daytona Beach, Key West, Ft. Myers,Palm Beach, Pensacola, Ft. Lauderdale for Spring Break and summer; palm trees, great weather year round, beautiful women, no income tax...the only state thatcan hold a candle to all that would be Cali. NY has NYC and what else??

Back
Top Bottom