pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at this being 12 pages with 75% of it being ny>florida florida>ny back and forth chatter

laugh.gif
at my dude davidhustlehoff dude gets the award for new usernameof the month
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif
at this being 12 pages with 75% of it being ny>florida florida>ny back and forth chatter

laugh.gif
at my dude davidhustlehoff dude gets the award for new username of the month
pimp.gif
my name aint even david :ohwell:

56ace>>>
grin.gif

man what happen here?
laugh.gif
South FL is a
pimp.gif
spot whats with all the hate. It doesnt compare to NYC but its still nice to relax.

what the $%&*&(Y* is the wutang dance?
laugh.gif

orlando is by far the worst city in america though, boring BORING BORING

Miami is a little better, a LITTLE

Honestly ppl say dey luv florida cuz off all the cars, the girls , and etc etc but really that doesn't happen on a daily basis, it happens on specialoccasions like spring break and stuff. Aside from all that florida is very very borin, i stay in west palm beach and out here, i think i've done everythingthere is to do. Miami is like 45 mins from here and i rarely go down there cuz apart from the clubs there isn't much to do. As far as style goes florida islate on everything which is very annoyin, dudes are still rockin scarfs out here which is already played out and itz hott out here, there isn't any pointfor that. The good thing is that Palm Beach is very calm, so i guess its good for raising family and etc. My family from NY hate everything about florida lol.

i stay moving back and forth. the good thing is when i take that good old nyc paper out there im good for a min but then i go broke and come back to thecity. live out in orlando, psl and daytona

Originally Posted by FrankReynolds420

Crank sitting on your %@$ being on Niketalk all day will be boring no matter where you live.

check all my posts, they are between 10pm-early mornings

I have no time during the day

I go to PBCC boca campus too, and yes females everywhere
pimp.gif

what ever happened to the summit?
nerd.gif

I cant imagine living in the east coast. The south got so many spots you can chill even and if you feel like getting your big city on everything is like acouple hours away outside of NYC what is there to do on the east?

banas pics are great...like im not even gonna lie i just got back from miami..and i must say i had a blast..im fiend out to go back..like i felt morecomfortable there than in nyc...up here its weird i feel like a tourist but down there it was all love....and the weed down there is super cheap and good goodd****tt...i copped an half ounce of some good florida bud(AND FOR THOSE THAT KNOW ME IM ONLY ON THE FINEST) for like 120 now if that isnt a good deal i dontknow what is lol anyway goin back in october for halloween weekend aoowww

oh yeah these views were expressed by flightman4life

Back
Top Bottom